• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A Curveball would be pretty interesting to see when it comes to the CMC. I think what would be a good thing is hold off on giving them their cutie marks and give them adventures until a certain time, and then give it to them. ... That made better sense in my head, but I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm sure they'll give them their cutie marks at a good time; not before there isn't enough adventures, but not too far in the future in which the wait time for getting their cutie mark starts getting ridiculous.

... ugh, i don't think that made sense either. whatever.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
A Curveball would be pretty interesting to see when it comes to the CMC. I think what would be a good thing is hold off on giving them their cutie marks and give them adventures until a certain time, and then give it to them. ... That made better sense in my head, but I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm sure they'll give them their cutie marks at a good time; not before there isn't enough adventures, but not too far in the future in which the wait time for getting their cutie mark starts getting ridiculous.

... ugh, i don't think that made sense either. whatever.

I understood that completely fine, I don't the problem with your post.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Hey, listen... Not everyone will reply to your posts, but remember you're not being ignored. Everyone reads the post, but some don't tend to reply to it. It's okay. Just relax, friend. :)

Thanks! Did you see my post for my RPG?

So...... maybe it's because my posts are a bit to small...... I'll try to extend them.

BTW, did anybody see my new profile pic and avatar? I made the pony. It's a pixiepony! It's the pixiepony equvelant to Rarity, even though Twilight is first.

EDIT: What. Hey, then listen......... that caused a little dejavu. I'll give you a virtual cookie if you know what I mean. XDDDDD

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

So...... maybe it's because my posts are a bit to small...... I'll try to extend them.

BTW, did anybody see my new profile pic and avatar? I made the pony. It's a pixiepony! It's the pixiepony equvelant to Rarity, even though Twilight is first.

Not bad with the pixiepony, but it's a little small. Speaking of your RPG, I've seen it, but I'm probably not going to participate in it, as RPG'ers aren't really my speed.

Melody

Banned
Years
I certainly wouldn't mind if they did throw the curveball. "The Cutie Pox" will be curveball enough plotwise, but if it ends and none of the CMC have their cutie marks yet, then I definitely will expect them to do it innovatively for all three of the CMC members in a later forthcoming episode.

I don't like how they're delaying so much on releasing the new eps, but I do understand the team is not the same as it was before, so there are some differences and such. I only hope the release schedule speeds up sooner or later. But somehow I believe that Lauren Faust probably was a driving force behind season one and had a talented team to boot.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Personally, I would like to see the CMC get their Cutie Marks in an episode late in the second season, I say it's better late than having them never recieve their Cutie Marks at all.

Last edited:

Cura

Years

Oh goddd, this is too awesome. xD;
I cracked up pretty hard. The team behind this did a fantastic job.

That video is just plain epic in many ways.

EDIT: What. Hey, then listen......... that caused a little dejavu. I'll give you a virtual cookie if you know what I mean. XDDDDD

Not bad with the pixiepony, but it's a little small. Speaking of your RPG, I've seen it, but I'm probably not going to participate in it, as RPG'ers aren't really my speed.

I'm busy RPing over at a different forum site. Sorry, I can take part in another RPG. Sorry, friend.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they did throw the curveball. "The Cutie Pox" will be curveball enough plotwise, but if it ends and none of the CMC have their cutie marks yet, then I definitely will expect them to do it innovatively for all three of the CMC members in a later forthcoming episode.

I don't like how they're delaying so much on releasing the new eps, but I do understand the team is not the same as it was before, so there are some differences and such. I only hope the release schedule speeds up sooner or later. But somehow I believe that Lauren Faust probably was a driving force behind season one and had a talented team to boot.

Personally, I would like to see the CMC get their Cutie Marks in an episode late in the second season, I say it's better late than having them to never recieve their Cutie Marks at all.

Ahem, did someone Cutie Pox? Well how about CMN?

Cutie Mark NASCAR!

cmc+sponsorship.jpg

Eeyup, Applebloom looks epic in this.

Cura

Years

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER NASCAR DRIVERS! XD.

It's a funny image, and I sort of think this what's going to happen with the "Cutie Pox" as Applebloom will have cutie marks all over her body, like sponsors in NASCAR.

That's what I thought when I saw that image and started to laugh about it.

Oh, apparently... Big Macintosh and Smarty Pants are getting new comics and videos about the two.

Last edited:

Cura

Years

Boy, people adore Big Mac x Smartie Pants, don't they?

Eeyup... I guess they do. It's possibly due to the funny part during "Lesson Zero".
I'm now wondering... he took the doll, right? Smarty Pants might appear later on in the season again.
"An example is Applejack sees Big Macintosh with the doll during a part or something like that."

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I'd like to join this pony fandom......Favorite pony: Pinkie pie Favorite side pony: Derpy hooves Favorite episode: Griffon-brushoff About me: I sit on the computer,and watch ponies and pokemon xD

Cura

Years
I'd like to join this pony fandom......Favorite pony: Pinkie pie Favorite side pony: Derpy hooves Favorite episode: Griffon-brushoff About me: I sit on the computer,and watch ponies and pokemon xD

Welcome to the group, please do enjoy the pony chats and discussions. :)

Oh, this video made me laugh, by the way.

[Warning. Strong Language]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
PRINCESS LUNA'S NEW CHARACTER DESIGN!

Spoiler:

What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Back