• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
2/10

Oh god, not that scary music... really spooks me.

Cloud Temples theme from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!/Gateway To Glimmer. This is one of my fave music tracks from that game.

Years
5/10

Kirby just isn't my taste, given that I haven't played it.

Planet Tyhrranosis theme from Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal.

Years
8/10

It's pretty cute and quiet I say.

Pokemon Black & White sure has epic music. This is one of them, the final battle against the handsome N!

Years
6/10

Doesn't sound good for me, plus I don't want spoilers.

Planet Grelbin theme from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

Years
10/10

I love that sound... even though I never listened to it before. Still kinda interesting for a Legendary battle theme.

The Elite Four battle theme from Pokemon Black & White.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 It really fits the game, but I see no reason to listen to it outside of it...
Oh, and please don't post extended songs, just give us the short version, makes it easier to rate. XD

This is the theme played in the Toros Cave, a stage in the first Rune Factory game.

KyokuseiXRyusei

DenCabe! :3
Years
10/10! I absolutely love Shadow's theme in Sonic Adventure 2. Suits him perfectly!

Chunin Exam Finals- Naruto: Clash Of Ninja- Naruto: Clash Of Ninja Revolution

Last edited:
Years
7/10

Guess it's alright even though I don't like Naruto.

Ghetsis battle theme from Pokemon Black & White. This one is so epic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back