• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 10: Pick a date!

Which weekends are you free in July? (Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
As staff, we've collectively decided that July is the best time for this year's Get Together. However, we need to decide on a date! Vote in the poll above to choose which weekend you'll be around the most. We don't have a total length of the Get Together set yet, however just vote for as many weekends that you can attend the GT, so we can have maximum participation. This poll will go until the end of the month when the next stages to the GT will go ahead. :)

(Also technically it's the 10th because the Holiday Hop wasn't actually a Get Together as per the official title.)

Also, this GT will be held on the forum. It will involve nobody meeting up in real life.

THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE SO YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY WEEKENDS AS YOU'LL BE HERE.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Instead of July, can you make it late June please? That's because many members will have their Summer Holidays at the time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
We've agreed July would be the best time, unfortunately, and if it's in June we have way less planning time :( Also the majority of Australian, and Northern Hemisphere members have it in July for the most part, too.

Years
I'm glad to see it in July again, unlike last year (although I know it was around PC's 10th anniversary last year). I may be wrong in the future, but I should be available on all of those days listed (even August). :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hmm.. how long will this poll be open for?
I'm doing something special on the first weekend of July, but my cousin was also saying she wanted to visit me in the summer so I don't want to place my vote just yet..

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The top of the poll says that it closes June 1st. So you have plenty of time :) I'm not sure if I'd be free that first weekend or the last one so I just didn't select them when I voted.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really have no idea if I will have plan one any of those weeks, but July works great. I probably don't have any plans, but I voted for everything but July 5th- July 8th. I could be having some plans that weeks and probably won't be available everyday. But besides that any week in July's fine and even the week in August works unless that will be the week my little brother leaves for college.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Personally, as long as it's held after June 21st, I have no problem attending every single day of it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I voted for all of 'em, but I'm not sure what really occurs during these Get Togethers? The title made me think r/l but the topic says otherwise.

Do we all just sit around and chat in the PC Chatroom or something?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
There are various events that take place all across PC, like trivia contests, creative contests, movie nights, Skype chats, anything that a person can think of to do on the forum. They're a wide variety of activities meant to bring PC's member base closer together and to bring more activity to the forum.

So there might be an event where people hang out in PC's chatroom, but that's not the only fun activity planned for the weekend!

Also I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure when the BIG SALE is for my store, and I want to make sure of that before I commit to anything!

Years
Yeah, August is in last!

School preparations begin then, so any time in July is good for me.

I hope everyone gets a chance to partake, even if they are limited to time.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I voted all, but I'm not 100% sure about August. Also, I'm pretty sure Ramadan starts sometime within late July. Shouldn't really affect me, but I might die from thirst or something (y).

tldr; Anytime should be good!

Years
I'm happy with any of the dates, because I'm available most of the time and I don't have any big festivities to worry about.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
There are various events that take place all across PC, like trivia contests, creative contests, movie nights, Skype chats, anything that a person can think of to do on the forum. They're a wide variety of activities meant to bring PC's member base closer together and to bring more activity to the forum.

So there might be an event where people hang out in PC's chatroom, but that's not the only fun activity planned for the weekend!

Also I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure when the BIG SALE is for my store, and I want to make sure of that before I commit to anything!

OK, so is this "Get together" a Skype thing, an MSN thing, a PC Chat thing; where does it take place is what I'm asking, really :P

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'll hopefully be in LA at anime expo, a few baseballs games, and disney land on the 5th-8th... so I'll definitely be too busy that weekend. Otherwise I'm free any time in July after that.

Nakala Pri

lolwut? Sooo confused. Is this to meet people or to get cybered...?

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
I voted for all of them. I'll most likely be available during all of July. The only day I probably won't be around is on the 16th it's my brothers birthday.

This is my first year of PC and my first time of this Get Together. It definitely sounds pretty kewl. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
lolwut? Sooo confused. Is this to meet people or to get cybered...?

It's just an online get together :3 Basically there's just events in one specific forum which are all sorts of things, a skype chat, pixel art contest, etc. It's all just to have fun and bring people together - nobody is getting cybered. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back