• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Can I have:

TRUTH

Shiny Gyarados
Adamant / Intimidate / Female
Level: 100
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31

EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / Sp. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235
Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
Ribbons: 36

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:

1. Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
2. This whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there).
3. If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).

Maybe for those:

Shiny Zoroark lv. 100
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

and

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Claw/U-Turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
TRUTH

Shiny Gyarados

EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Sp[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:

1. Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
2. This whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there).
3. If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).

Is it possible for me to have this one ,RNC?

Years
im interested in your jolly evd swords dance lucario.

i can give an adamant evd rapidash:agility,megahorn,willowisp,flareblitz
hp:240
attack:311
defense:158
spattack:160
spdefense:188
speed:298

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Hey i have all day to trade, so let me know if you can...the trade was my EVd event entei for the shiny EVd sceptile :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can I have:

TRUTH

Shiny Gyarados

EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / Sp. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235

Maybe for those:

Shiny Zoroark lv. 100
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

and

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Dragon Claw/U-Turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
I love that offer!! :) But it would have to be in 2 separate trades if you don't mind??
TRUTH

Shiny Gyarados

EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Sp[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235

Is it possible for me to have this one ,RNC?
I am really good friends with Cuddles, AKA Bozo, he wants this to all but not for nothing, what do you offer please??
im interested in your jolly evd swords dance lucario.

i can give an adamant evd rapidash:agility,megahorn,willowisp,flareblitz
hp:240
attack:311
defense:158
spattack:160
spdefense:188
speed:298

Hey i have all day to trade, so let me know if you can...the trade was my EVd event entei for the shiny EVd sceptile :)

I don't have a rapidash, I would love that trade also!!

HURRAY Bin Laden Is DEAD!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
the trade was my evd crown entei for your evd shiny sceptile. and sweet just let me know when your ready

Back