• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favorite Pokémon [of Each Type]?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Remember that the no listing rule applies here! Feel free to just post your overall least favorite, or your least favorite of each type/generation/whatever categorization you'd like to give them.

What's your least favorite Pokémon and why?

Years
There are a lot of Pokemon that I'm not a fan of, obviously Zubats.

But one Pokemon I totally hate is Magikarp, especially those Fishermen in every game so far that have a team of 6 Magikarps (Marriland hates those kinds of Trainers, watch Part 9 of his Pokemon Diamond Adventure videos and you'll see what I mean). I'm also not a fan of Garbodor, it's obviously rubbish both in looks and battle capabilities.

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Throh and Sawk because they look like Sesame Street Characters. They also look stupid. I almost barfed the first time I saw it. Stunfisk used to be one of them, but I thought, "Just look at this cute derpiness!", Also Jirachi because I called it weak lol but he's not in this list anymore.

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
Zubat. All of my hate gets directed at this cave dweller. Early on if you have a slow-ish Pokemon, you're not escaping any time soon without taking on some damage.

Also the Vannilice family. Worst pokemon design ever. I just don't like it, it's almost as if I hold blind racism towards the species.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
Years
I'm also not a fan of Garbodor, it's obviously rubbish both in looks and battle capabilities.

They're really annoying in battle. Those wild ones right outside the last town that go from level 34ish-39ish yea...Enough with the Stockpiles, you're already bulky as hell and hard enough to kill for whatever I'm training >:\

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2011
zubat

[SIZE="a"]Definatly zubat because its so weak and slow. (this annoying kid on my bus wanted my Zubat lv. 19 for his Lugia lol)[/SIZE]

Years
They're really annoying in battle. Those wild ones right outside the last town that go from level 34ish-39ish yea...Enough with the Stockpiles, you're already bulky as hell and hard enough to kill for whatever I'm training >:\

Yeah, and Weak Armor can make them outspeed you if you keep hitting them with direct attacks.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I really hate Garbodor. It's ugly, it has a bad movepool, and its stats are meh.

I'm also not fond of Stunfisk. It's as ugly as Garbodor, IMO, but at least it has a decent movepool to work with.

Years
I really hate Garbodor. It's ugly, it has a bad movepool, and its stats are meh.

Yeah, Garbodor really stinks. I did evolve my Trubbish, but only for the Pokedex entry. I've often been neglecting him (probably because he has a Bold nature and also has one of the worst abilities ever, Weak Armor) because as you said, that movepool is terrible and it's a bit like Unfezant in that it learns more special than physical attacks and its Attack is higher than Sp. Atk.

And when I train on Route 9, the wild Garbodor can just literally annoy you by either Stockpiling or outspeeding you with Weak Armor.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Throh and Sawk because they look like Sesame Street Characters. They also look stupid. I almost barfed the first time I saw it. Stunfisk used to be one of them, but I thought, "Just look at this cute derpiness!", Also Jirachi because I called it weak lol but he's not in this list anymore.

LMFAOO xDDD

Hmmm....well many of the Psychic type Pokemon except for Lugia, Latias and Latios. But who I hate the most is Emolga because not only it is a copy of Pikachu but it seems like it is closely related to Pachirisu. I also find the flying squirrel to be extremely annoying.

:t354:TG

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Pikachu. Words cannot express how much this thing annoys me. The creepy smile, the squeaky voice, the fact that it's overhyped despite miserable stats, and the fact that certain "famous" trainers use them despite being completely weak, and completely out of place on the team of a "high-level" trainer (I mean they can have five big, tough, macho looking Pokemon and then a small rodent that tries too hard to be cute and fails. Which one does not belong with the others?). Ever hear of Thunderstones?

Its behavior in the anime is like it has some sort of brain disorder. In essence, Pikachu is a victim of being hyped by the franchise

If Pikachu was just treated as any other Pokemon, a close runner up would be Growlithe/Arcanine, as I am most certainly not a dog person.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Garbodor. I will never ever learn to like that Pokemon. With the Gothic family. I don't even know why their design is like that.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
I really don't like ash's pikachu. it defies physics. it damaged arceus. it ko'ed a golem. the most annoying of all pokemon. and yet, he's in my signature. :))))) but seriously, when I was younger, i hated zubats when i used to play firered.

Last edited:

Icεy

PokeDimension Founder
Years
If I had to narrow it down to three I would say that Bonsly, Sunflora and Trapinch are probably the Pokemon I dislike the most. I really don't like any of their designs and they are a pain to battle - as well as having types that I can't stand (Rock, Grass and Ground).

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I like mine jr. but cannot stand mr. mime. The thing is unintentunal nightmare fuel. I'd rather kiss a Garbodor then touch a mr. mime. It's creepy. Jynx is a close runner up as well.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Unown is like, the worst Pokemon of all. All it knows is ONE Hidden Power and it has pathetic stats. Magikarp is WAAAAYYY better than Unown. (Much to Nica's resentment, I actually do use Magikarp in competitive battling lol.)

i like all pokemon exept magikarp
they have only one move,you almost always find those.
they can't learn any tm.

Actually, Magikarp is a really good Pokemon and I was able to defeat (Nica's) Virizion by spamming bounce. Just give him the right item, max out the right stats, and you've got an epic Magikarp right in your pocket ball. ;)
Also, Magikarp actually knows four moves: Splash, Tackle, Flail, and Bounce. Flail and Bounce are incredibly useful xD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I have a hatred of Shiftry. I find it to be extremely ugly. It makes the awesome Seedot worse, and it was so very annoying in Pokémon Ruby when I battled the Elite 4. It annoyed me with Fake Out because that was the only priority move in the E4 and even if I used a Pokémon that could OHKO and outspeed everything, I would still take damage, which was a big deal to me then.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
I have a love/hate relationship with the Eeveelutions and Relicanth annoys the **** out of me.

Back