• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, now I want my name to be…

Years
I wouldn't change my name in real life... because I don't have a better name than Samantha. :(

Not that I'm opposed to the idea of a name change, though, if it were perfect. I wonder what my parents would think, though?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Yeah, in a heartbeat. My name doesn't really suit me, I don't think, but what's worse is that it flows really badly with my last name. Like, I even have a hard time saying my full name unless I stick my middle name in there. xD It's kind of embarrassing when you have to introduce yourself and you can barely say your own name without getting tongue-twisted.

I'd change it to Nikita. That's been my favorite name (and my nickname) for years, some of my friends call me that anyways, so it wouldn't be too shocking of a change. And it sounds super classy with my last name! ^_^

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Kevin is so boring and generic. If I could change my name it'd be to something like Grason or Dustin ironically my cousins are named that grr.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'd switch my middle name to make it my first name. My middle name is Danielle, which is much easier to appreciate than my first name, Savannah. I'm more than just a rolling grassland or boring city, darn it.

eyyy another Savannah? who also doesn't much like her name? wow here's a first!

Yeah. I go by Anna mostly because you can conceivably get that from Savannah. I've been going by Anna online since I was 10 or so and now I've started using it at work. Slowly but surely more people are using that than my proper name. If I were to legally change my name I think I'd end up being Anna Skye [which is my middle name] because why not. It's more fun than the name I have. And sounds better.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I like my name well enough, so I wouldn't change it. The cédille gets a tad annoying and sometimes I feel a bit annoyed that it's so typically French but that really doesn't matter much when you're not living in a Francophone country. If for some reason I had to change my name, I'd probably go for Antonin or Sebastian (can't stand overly common / short names), but as I said I don't really feel the need to.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My name's fine with me. Amanda means 'worthy to be loved' according to a keychain I once had. I like that meaning. :) I wouldn't change it though as I'm used to being called Amanda all my life, or Manda, as my close friends call me. If I had to change my name, I would go for either Hailey or Desiree. Those are my favorite names. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'd change my name because my name is so common. It's Michael btw, and I know like 10 other Michaels. If I were to change my name, I would want the name Daniel. I always have loved that name for some reason.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Spoiler:

On a serious note, I've never really wanted a different name. Mine's bland and plain and I use a fake one when I meet new people who I'll never see again, sure, but I can't imagine going by anything else.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've come to accept that a name has power and if you change your name than the power would change. As much as I love the name Palamon I wouldn't change my name to this. So I'm happy with my name being Melissa!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yes. My real name is both far too common and religious. And seeing as I'm not so religious, I find it hypocritical for me to have. Dipu, my nickname, is what I'd prefer, even though it's an odd name.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I wouldn't because my name belongs to me. Not ever have I met someone with the same name or heard of someone (though they're undoubtedly out there somewhere) so it feels like my name = me. If I had to change it though I would change it to Blair or Mable.

Years
Pretty much the same as Yoshi on this one. It just adds to the whole uniqueness thing I got going on ya know. Plus I think I have an awesome name as well. It is pretty Overlord worthy tbh imo tbh.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Daniel is a name which thousands of people are called. Danny, Daniel, Danielle...jeez. Change one common name for another..at least make it more unique ¬_¬

Anyway, I like my name just fine !
I don't need a name change, unless I go into the Adult industry in which I need a Stage name !

Years
Daniel is a name which thousands of people are called. Danny, Daniel, Danielle...jeez. Change one common name for another..at least make it more unique ¬_¬

Anyway, I like my name just fine !
I don't need a name change, unless I go into the Adult industry in which I need a Stage name !

Or you get enlisted into the special forces in which case you might need a code name.

OR YOU BECOME MY SIDE KICK FOR WORLD CONQUEST IN WHICH CASE WE'D DEFINITELY NEED SOME ID CHANGES HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Back