• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
9/10

Big fan of Egoraptor. The only problem I have with the sig is that its a little repetitive, but that's just me. lol

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
A 7.5/10, I personally don't like animated signatures.

Years
9/10

I can't stop laughing at it, it's well organised. The gif is a little low quality compared to a lot of others but only in the image quality not the flow of the gif.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
9/10

Nice accomplishment, pairing fits well only thing wrong is the image I think it could me more high res and maybe having everything inside the picture

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Uh. I'm going to give it a 1outta10. No signature picture. Just a CSS bar with links. So much more could be done with it.

If you got Scott as your avvy, Scott should be your signature too, brother!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
10/10 just because we are co-gms huehuahuehuahuehua

9/10, I actually like the quality of the image, it gives it this kind of creepy feeling to me for some reason. The text is structured well as usual/

T!M

Years
Chucklelucifer said:
That's not right, the picture must have been deleted off the internet :(

There you go, I see it now.

@Scyke: Neat, tidy, great quality. My only qualm is that I believe it the links would look better with a underline as opposed to yellow highlights. Totally clashes the whole black and white theme. 8outta10.

T!M

Years
Very touching quote from Mewtwo. One I truly remember from my youth.

The art for Mewtwo is nice, however the art for the young lady is sub-par. Overall this get's an 8outta10 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back