• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: When was PC created?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I have been wondering this question.

When was PC created, and who was it created by?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Summer 2002 - Created as an Ikon board
October (?) 2002 - Restarted as a vBulletin
September 2003 - Restarted because of database errors

So the most recent iteration of PC is from 2003 but its history stretches back to mid-2002. I believe Kwesi was in charge during all those reboots but he's not around much anymore so Rukario/Steve's taken his place as owner, more or less.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Summer 2002 - Created as an Ikon board
October (?) 2002 - Restarted as a vBulletin
September 2003 - Restarted because of database errors

So the most recent iteration of PC is from 2003 but its history stretches back to mid-2002. I believe Kwesi was in charge during all those reboots but he's not around much anymore so Rukario/Steve's taken his place as owner, more or less.
Kwesi was in charge in the sense that it was his idea for several sites to get together and start a combined forum. Steve was always around and ran the server as well as other administrator duties.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
lol it's nice to know something i have been wondering ever since i joined here, Do you think Kwesi would ever come back??

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
lol it's nice to know something i have been wondering ever since i joined here, Do you think Kwesi would ever come back??

The math is conclusive. It appears the answer is no.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kwesi PM'd me once last year. :O It was incredible. And then he never replied back. Oh well. His leaving has nothing to do with being trolled (you need to get out to other areas of the internet more often if Boxxy comparisons are your first conclusion D:), he just... got busy with life. /shrug

But yeah, since Kwesi's more or less dropped off the map and hasn't been active in any capacity for years, Steve/Rukario's the one in charge.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
lol lucky :O who's this Boxxy person then?? sorry i'm just so curious i've only been here for like 2 months if that.

Back