• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Unknown World

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hey don't look at me, I'm not the one who wrote the story, though I sorted the puncuation out now.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well they are good but i dont know how to animate stuff or i could have though i had tht thought before

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
It's no probs just needs working around.

How about the map starting off normal and getting more fiery towards the Groudon area so only some of it is alight

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well actually groudon is not in this area because of every thing in reverse this area used to be cold but now its hot because of the fight is reversing stuff and near the fight the weather is nuts its snowing fire and frozen lava coming out of the ground with many sandstorms

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
Well people We Have A VERY BIG UPDATE

Pokemon DEX MADE 75%
Maps Made 45%
Eventing For Demo 3% sadly
Scripting 0% very sadly

well i just wanted to show you how the hot weather maps of this game look like

untitled-1.jpg

the thing on the trees is fire they are burning and the temperature is boiling hot because of groudon
you MUST delete this grass Oo

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well right now we are not revealing anything as there is a beta in progress and playing tht will answer all these questions

carmaniac

Years
Yeah, I have a problem. My laptop got wipped out (again) not sure why it deletes the windows system 32 file :/
I really should do back ups lol

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
Ok, I was just looking at the "flaming map" and had an idea which would make it more interesting (in my opinion). How about because of the fires and things such as fallen down trees, flames, burnt down trees and such like. The map changes and you have to take a new route through to get to the other side.
It would make it a more interesting way to pass through the map and would be more realistic than the same map as before just with some fire.

-Novus-

carmaniac

Years
Well here we go.
I've been out of game development for a few months and decided to come back.
I've decided to re-make my game from scratch again and give it a brand new make over so with out further a do, time to show some screens.

Spoiler:

The FR/LG tiles are only temporary untill I decide on the style of my game.
The black on the top part is not supposed to happen but hey, I've only just managed to get this working slightly using common events.

Think I'll leave it at that.

Untill next time.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Cool... Dual Screen.. shineh! XD
Great work, I can't do anything with scripts, as you know.. Only the simple ones. x.x

carmaniac

Years
Wow can't believe how quick time seems to have gone.

Seems I need to plan on updating quicker but anyways:
Spoiler:

zane203

Zetsumei barer
Years
Hey i wouldnt mind being an external helper man =D, i read early on that you're bad at naming towns O_o

well i like Sinister as a town name o.O but only if you plan not to go so kiddish with it. It can be dark town full of emos and the surrounding area can be a hot spot for dark element pokemon.

Think outside the box.

if you do want my help. then just IM [email protected]

but i must let you know X.x

-I do what i can when I can
-I'm not joining the project team, so I will maintain my free schedule
-I need credit for what I do =3

things im really good at
-Eventing
-AI programming (through eventing)
-System Programming (through eventing)
-I can draw but I rarely draw for others, and even rarer for free =/
-writing (but not for people under the age of 16, im a very dark writer)
-Idealist (i think outside the box like the creators of Assassin Creed II)

again only if you want the extra side help ^^
-ZenOokami-

carmaniac

Years
You're one of a few people who is interested in helping this game lol.
At the moment I'm pretty much re-making all of my game to a better standard than the old screen shots show, you can do pretty much anything you feel comfortable with plus you will not end up getting nothing out of this. With helping out you can choose what the reward for helping is i.e scripts, graphics ect.
I pretty much accept any form of help, even if it is just simply testing and saying what sort of direction to take.

Drop by via PM or VM to what you feel is best suited for you.

Thanks for offering.

carmaniac

Years
mini update:

I've began to make some new graphics with the title screen being one of many, tell me what I can imporve on whats made so far:
capture024.png

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
wow nice. you've improved and sorry im not online these days too busy with school and scholarship.

Back