• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
it's okay dude, glad you're back :)
take your time on the beta and make it good :D
I'm looking forward to it

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yeah, DP can be addictive... But try not to forget about the game, because the idea is pretty nice, and it is interesting to see how things could change if you switch to the "evil" side. Even though I really despise Team Rocket... XD

Keep it up!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
How can you not like Team Rocket with Box Art like this??

Untitled-1-1.jpg

:P

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
lol nice man does this mean that the peoject is still on? i hope it does. any further updates?

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2009
nice hack.. hopefully u won't stop it since its like the most awesome hack i've seen the whole time i've been here. can u like add something that u can steal people's pokemon, but the catch is that u can only catch pokemon under level 15 but when u finish the whole game u can steal pokemon that are level 40 and under.. tell my if thats a bad idea k? oh and will that character have differnt looks?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2009
rocks stones to a billion pieces!

WOOWW!!!! i can't wait for this game to come out! it rocks a rock in 1billion pieces! (that's my way to say the ultimate game, the best ever, thougth it was impossible etc...)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I had also wondered if you would be able to steal pokemon...
would make sense i suppose if it's about team rocket, but we shall see.
hopefully we'll get another update soon

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
i think the steal pokemon would be a really nice idea...maybe different disguises and costumes you can wear...run into ash....iyeah i hope the hero has tr clothes cause he reminds me of brock....good job though looks nice...

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'll try to incorporate stealing pokemon somehow.
That would involve some advanced scripting though.

I dunno if it'd be possible. I doubt it

I DO KNOW, though.
That if I were to do that. I'd make the catch rate almost impossible.

:)

Anyways.

Ash encounter is probable..

Sorry guys, I'm busy, I try to work on it, and it's just not possible.

Once summer comes about, I'll be on top of this.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
cool...how about the disguise thing...that'd be cool...make like a dept.store floor for outfits and a dressing room...tha'd be cool.....good anyway but please change how the main protaganist looks ....

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
I still love this hack, but im wondering if there is going to be like a RARE pokemon the team rocket team is going to try and steal and is all pokemons catchable or stealable?

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
wow great hack!!! Cant wait to play the beta

by the way i can help you with the hack if you want
i can do nearly anything except scripting but i can text edit (there is a difference)

keep up the good work

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Excellent Work! Keep it up. Can't wait to play!

one question, if you can't heal at the centers, then were do you heal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back