• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
whoa thats cool how long have u been typing like that if i were typing like that id get confused *itd be cooler if it were all spelt incorrectly*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Ye-h it wou-d b-, e-cept, t-e br-in wo-ks b- recog-izing fa-iliar sh-pes.
--
Also, it reads the last two letters and then fills in the rest as it skipped over them, putting shapes into letters. It's why we can get so confused by I and l so many times, they look identical. Anyways, I turn my back for ONE minute and you guys post like, 3-4 times!! Geeze. *Pout pout*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
no, it's my fault we're so popular, i mean... i can't help it if everybody is attracted to my presence can i?

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
I think I joined before, but I got a shiny Zigzagoon,Meaning I have a shiny Charizard, Crobat, and Linoone (evolved it already)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, if you're in, then you've gotta represent in your sig wot wot?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I got shiney aron and latios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Whats weird about Pazzcat's posts are: I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD THEM THE FIRST TIME I READ THEM! AND I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
PokeX why do use capitals its not like we cant see them when theyre un-capitalized XD
and no luck on my cydaquil yet ive hatched about 50 of them so far ...XD

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Yeah, spelling is worth crap, it is nice to know how to spell, but overall, it isn't too useful, atleast in the English language. I swear, if I was in the fourth grade, I'd be sooo cocky during Spelling Tests, then just laugh when my teacher got all on me.. But, then again, jobs like it if you know how to spell so... DON'T LISTEN TO ME.
Ta-ta fellas. ^_~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i never listen to you "lalalalala, i'm not listening!"
i never use capital letters unless i'm being oddly formal... if i capitalize your name, consider it an honor.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
tig thats nice but might not count cuz its a hack and t dude y do u care how people type it not as if ur visually impared are u? and pokex the reason y pazzkat s writing less is cuz of me ehehehhehe *sorry just in case u start writing lots* oh and ryan i doubt that this club is popular because of u just realises u look like my friends friend *his name is ryan*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pokemunna said:
dude y do u care how people type it not as if ur visually impared are u? ... oh and ryan i doubt that this club is popular because of u just realises u look like my friends friend *his name is ryan*
we care how people type because they say things like that ^ and it makes very little sense.... "u just realises u look like my friends friend"?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm never happy *cries and cries and cries*
naw, i'm just messing around, poor grammer is a pet peeve of mine.
last night i finally stayed up past midnight shiny hunting. i haven't done that in a while now, but still no shiny aerodactyl.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
what an acomplishment *sarcam*
poor u no aerodactyl

stupid chansey wont hatch

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Tig said:
OMG!

I found a shiny that isn't on the list!

Wurmple, I found it in Pok?mon Psychic (Hacked ROM) I didn't cheat, now we just have to wait and see wht it evolves into =o
I have a shiney dustox.My wurmpule evelved into a green casscoon.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
mew42003 said:
I have a shiney dustox.My wurmpule evelved into a green casscoon.
YAY! We got the multi-evoluton worm!

*updates dex*

If anyone is going to look for beautifly, look for silicoon rather than wurmple. It would be sad if someone caught a shiny wurmple, and it evolved into another cascoon, because then we would have 2 cascoons and no silicoons.

Back