• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Titanic Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
This is a Teen Titans/Fullmetal Alchemist RP, based on a story I'm writing, which can be found here.

One day, Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse Elric were looking through alchemy books, when they discovered a whole new kind of alchemy, time travel. Immediately, they did all the research they could on it, and finally tested out the spell, taking a group of alchemists with them on a trip through time and space.

After completing the spell, Ed, Al, and the group of alchemists find themselves in the future, in a place called Jump City, home to the Teen Titans, and some awful villians.

In this RP you will join as either an Alchemist or State Alchemist from Fullmetal Alchemist, or a hero, villian, or neutral character from Teen Titans.

Here is your form if you are joining as a character from Fullmetal Alchemist-
~[Alchemist or State Alchemist]~
Name:
Personality:
Alchemy Element:
Extra Weapons:
Other Info:

This is your form if you are joining as a character based on Teen Titans-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills:
Side: (Good, bad, neutral)
Other Info:

Here is mine-
~State Alchemist~
Name: Edward Elric
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/fullmetal-alchemist.jpg
If for some reason that link doesn't work-
Ed has yellow eyes with long, braided hair of the same color. He usually wears a red overcoat with black pants and shoes, and white gloves. Underneath the red coat he has a black tank-top. His clothes (except for the black shirt) hide his mechanical arm and leg. Also very short, and very sensitive about it.
Personality: Smart, short-tempered, and sometimes gets ahead of himself, but he always manages to pull through.
Alchemy Element: The earth and nature
Extra Weapons: He can use alchemy to make a knife with his mechanical arm.
Other Info: Older brother to Alphonse Elric.

Last edited:

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
State Alchemist
Name:Jon Smith
Description:Semi-tall,black hair,bright blue eyes,and always wears a hat.
Personality:He is very nice,can be serious at times,but is usually just happy.
Alchemy Element:Air
Extra Weapons:none
Other Info:He can turn even the slightest breeze into a deadly disaster.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
Years
I posted on your fic too... XD

~[State Alchemist]~
Name: Sarah Nightingale
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/lovehina_1_800.jpg (except she has red hair, blue eyes, and usually wears a lime green tee with hip hugger jeans)
Personality: Very outgoing, loves to have a good time, but be warned of her serious side...
Alchemy Element: Fire and Ice (You mess with me and you'll get burned... Both ways... XD)
Extra Weapons: A long katana that she wears clipped to her belt, is rarely used as she mainly uses her alchemy for battling
Other Info: Sarah has a younger sister; Sarah was going to bind her soul, but her sister refused.

Years
Yay! She posted it!! XD Oh! And just to let you know,Ed is 15 and his YOUNGER brother is Al...

Teen Titan(I do too much FMA..tee hee!)
Name:Realm
Description:long white hair with tints of pink,outfit similar to Starfire's except pink
Personality:sweet,seious,like Starfire,she is from a different planet
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills:the power of the legendary angel
Side:good
Other Info:related to Starfire

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
trap-door57 said:
Yay! She posted it!! XD Oh! And just to let you know,Ed is 15 and his YOUNGER brother is Al...
I know, I said older brother to Al.

And Raven: That's great, but would you post us a profile please?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Ok, will do.

~[Teen Titan]~
Name: Raven
Description: I think y'all know what Raven looks like ;)
Personality: Seious
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: telephatic
Side: Good
Other Info: She lives in Titan Tower?

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
trap-door57 said:
Cool! (Raven) joined! I have a question..when can we start?
Well, there's still one friend of mine that wants to join, but I'll start us off right in a sec.

First, since he's a part of this RP, I'll play as Al also. If anyone else would like to have a second character, they may post their's also before they begin RPing.

~Alchemist (could-be-State Alchemist)~
Name: Alphonse Elric
Description: Looks something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/synopsis.jpg
And here's a good one with him as he is now and as a regular child:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/alpaper_1024.jpg
If you can't see either picture, Al is a large, bulky, grey suit of armor. He isn't wearing the armor, he is the armor.
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wouldn't hurt a soul unless absolutely necessary. Also very strong, if you happen to get on his bad side. Is a little sensitive about having his soul trapped in a suit of armor, and not being able to feel things like humans.
Alchemy Element: Same as Ed's, I think. Earth and Nature.
Extra Weapons: The suit of armor that is his body.
Other Info: (I shoulda added some of this with Ed's too. I'll just add it now) When he was much much younger, his mother died. Heartbroken, Al and his brother Ed tried to use alchemy to bring her back. When they did, Ed lost his leg and Al lost his body. To keep Al tied to earth, Ed sacrificed his own arm and encased his brother's soul in a suit of armor that was hanging on the wall. Al carried his brother to an automail shop run by their friend, Winry, and Aunt Pinako. They gave Ed a mechanical arm and leg.

And now I'll start the RP-
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ed looked up at the sign. "Jump City," he said to himself. He scratched his head. "Never heard of Jump City before."

Beside him, Al nodded. "We must be in the future. If there was a Jump City in the past, we should know about it, right?"

"That's right," Ed said. His eyes traveled to the road, made from the same pavement as where he had just come from. But what the road led to was much different. Hundreds of buildings that seemed to reach up to the sky shimmered in the sun, and off in the distant he could almost make out a tower in the shape of a "T". "How interesting," he said.

"Shall we go exploring?" Al asked.

Ed nodded and turned to the small group of alchemists behind him. "Alright," he said. "We're going to go search the city. Remember, if you get lost or need any help, just send up a signal. If you see someone give a signal, find them and help them out immediately. We don't know what kinds of things are here."

Years
Kitty-Kat said:
Well, there's still one friend of mine that wants to join, but I'll start us off right in a sec.

First, since he's a part of this RP, I'll play as Al also. If anyone else would like to have a second character, they may post their's also before they begin RPing.

~Alchemist (could-be-State Alchemist)~
Name: Alphonse Elric
Description: Looks something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/synopsis.jpg
And here's a good one with him as he is now and as a regular child:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/Beccas_Album/alpaper_1024.jpg
If you can't see either picture, Al is a large, bulky, grey suit of armor. He isn't wearing the armor, he is the armor.
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wouldn't hurt a soul unless absolutely necessary. Also very strong, if you happen to get on his bad side. Is a little sensitive about having his soul trapped in a suit of armor, and not being able to feel things like humans.
Alchemy Element: Same as Ed's, I think. Earth and Nature.
Extra Weapons: The suit of armor that is his body.
Other Info: (I shoulda added some of this with Ed's too. I'll just add it now) When he was much much younger, his mother died. Heartbroken, Al and his brother Ed tried to use alchemy to bring her back. When they did, Ed lost his leg and Al lost his body. To keep Al tied to earth, Ed sacrificed his own arm and encased his brother's soul in a suit of armor that was hanging on the wall. Al carried his brother to an automail shop run by their friend, Winry, and Aunt Pinako. They gave Ed a mechanical arm and leg.

And now I'll start the RP-
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ed looked up at the sign. "Jump City," he said to himself. He scratched his head. "Never heard of Jump City before."

Beside him, Al nodded. "We must be in the future. If there was a Jump City in the past, we should know about it, right?"

"That's right," Ed said. His eyes traveled to the road, made from the same pavement as where he had just come from. But what the road led to was much different. Hundreds of buildings that seemed to reach up to the sky shimmered in the sun, and off in the distant he could almost make out a tower in the shape of a "T". "How interesting," he said.

"Shall we go exploring?" Al asked.

Ed nodded and turned to the small group of alchemists behind him. "Alright," he said. "We're going to go search the city. Remember, if you get lost or need any help, just send up a signal. If you see someone give a signal, find them and help them out immediately. We don't know what kinds of things are here."

Yep! Al's 14! ^_^

ic:"Are you ready to go,your majesty?"
"Yes..send me to Earth."
"As you command."
A pod was sending Realm to Earth. She had landed. She looked over at the strange buildings,one saying,"Jump City" Realm saw Ed and Al. *What in the world? I've done many research on humans and this is odd*she thought. She walked over to them.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Alric Belmonte
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/morpheus.jpg
Personality: Gives new meaning to the term "loner." Supremely arrogant and self-confidant, he refuses all help and will physically restrain anyone who tries to push their offer of assistance upon him. Has never been known to open up or serve anyone or anything. Has an indepent streak running as deep as his arrogance.
Super powers/special weapons and/or skills: Black magic, acrobatics, and whip combat.
Side: Neutral
Other Info: None

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
I wake up in an odd place."Where am I..."I try to remember what I had done before allegdally falling asleep.That's right...I was using those time travel spells....crap where am I?I look around and see a sign."Jump..City...."I say slowly."Were the heck is jump city?!God I must have been sent into the future...GAH!!!"I angrily shake my head."Now i have to go explore..."I say as I start to walk away.

occ:umm just wondering...what is the rating for this rp?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: *Yawn* "Another day to fight crime" Raven sighs as she gets dressed. She walks into the main room where Beast Boy is makeing to-fo eggs." Beast Boy: "Hey Ray, want some eggs?" Raven: "No thanks, I'll make some real eggs." she says mockingly as she gets her eggs ready.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
((OOC:Thanks for joining TAD, start RPing whenever you want!
And to Forgotten Hope- I never thought to give it a rating, but I guess PG.))

Ed felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up at Al. "What is it?"

Al pointed off to where a girl walking towards them. "Someone is coming," he said.

Immediately Ed clapped his hands together. He passed his good hadn over his mechanical arm, making a knife grow.

"No, wait!" Al put a hand in front of him. "She might not want to hurt us, let me talk to her first."

Ed nodded. "Fine, but she'd better not try anything funny."

Al sighed in relief and walked over to the girl. "Hi there," he said. "My name's Alphonse, and this is my brother Edward. We're the Elric brothers. What's your name?"

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
Forgotten_hope said:
ooc:uh were you talking to me?because i'm a boy...if not just tell me.
((OOC: I was talking to Realm, TD's character. Talk to Ed, he isn't doing anything at the moment. XD))

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
ooc:OH ok i'll talk to Ed then...hmmm I'm gonna make it like they knew eachother already cause they are state alchemists.
ic:I continue walking and I see Ed and Al.I walk over to Ed."Hello Mr.Elric."I say to Ed."How did you end up here?Probably the same way I did but I'm curious."

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
Ed turned around to Jon. "We teleported here with a transmutation circle, remember?" He cocked his head to the side. Maybe he'd forgotten everything before the spell. Ed himself couldn't remember much of it either. Ed scratched his chin and thought for a moment. For human kind to gain anything, something of equal value must be lost. Numbe one rule of alchemy, the words were imprinted in every alchemists mind. Ed wondered what was given for using alchemy to travel through time.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
"Oh yes that is right"I say to him."I completely forgot.."I rub my head."I must have fallen on my head pretty hard because I do not remember anything that happened before this really."I look around."So...what are we going to do now?"

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: Wile Raven was eating, she saw out the window 4 people standing out side of Jump City. I wonder what thier up to she thought. Maybe they work for Slade. I better go see. So after Raven ate she went to where the 4 weird looking people were at. "Hi, I'm Raven of the Teen Titans. May I ask who ya'll are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back