• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hello, I haven't been on this account in a while. I think it's time for a BIG change, but I'd like to ask if it's POSSIBLE first. Do you think that you can delete my "old" account, and then change my name to the name of that account? So this is what I want you (an administrator) to do if that's possible:

1. Delete my account "Keyrin".
2. Rename this account "Keyrin".

That's pretty much what I want. I heard you don't do that much, but I don't think there's a rule against it, or is there...? Well, thanks... (if it's possible)

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2009
Name change.

I would love to request a name change.

Old Name: artful_one
New Name: El Supafly

Thanks.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
I'm tired of my username- again! XD

May I please have it changed?

Old username: Pachi-chan
New username: Simplicity

Thank you very much!

Years
Old: Kota
New: Kaito

Thanks, appreciated.
Name is taken. :(

Hello, I came here to know when I can get my next name change, because I can't seem to view when I got my last one. =P
Your name history isn't showing up because something happened to the plugin at one point; you're actually free to get a name change now, if you desire. ^_^

Old: Omni Arceus
New: Phil
Name is taken.

Hello. This is me, trying for a name change. XD

I would like to get my name changed to "Martin" without the quotes. Not sure if it is taken, cause it does not appear on the list but there may be someone. If you correct me, I would be really grateful. will choose something different then.

Cheers!
That name does appear to be taken, sadly. :c

Current name: Scrop Con
New name: Hitsushiro
You've already had a name change recently. The next time you can change it is on July 11th.

Bfore anyone changes me name
OLD name:Mitchman_93
new name requested: pika of death
New request: darkcookie_93
Please specify which name you actually want, please. As well, only one post for a name change is needed - they'll all get checked eventually, there's no need for multiples. :x

Hello, I haven't been on this account in a while. I think it's time for a BIG change, but I'd like to ask if it's POSSIBLE first. Do you think that you can delete my "old" account, and then change my name to the name of that account? So this is what I want you (an administrator) to do if that's possible:

1. Delete my account "Keyrin".
2. Rename this account "Keyrin".

That's pretty much what I want. I heard you don't do that much, but I don't think there's a rule against it, or is there...? Well, thanks... (if it's possible)
Yeah, we pretty much don't delete accounts for any reason whatsoever, I'm afraid. That includes for name changes as far as I know (though I could be wrong). :x

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yeah, we pretty much don't delete accounts for any reason whatsoever, I'm afraid. That includes for name changes as far as I know (though I could be wrong). :x
Well, I've seen some posts here and there where accounts have been deleted and then the member has been renamed to the deleted account's username... So, it IS possible, but could it be done?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You could ask for a name change on that old account and then have them change the account your using's name to what you want.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
You could ask for a name change on that old account and then have them change the account your using's name to what you want.
Alright, I guess so... So, I'll change the account name "Keyrin" to "Esmas" and then change the name of this account to "Keyrin", please.

Last edited:

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
I want to change my name

Old:AceRula

New:Sgt Gaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back