• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Fifth Pillar

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
2 things:

1. When do you think this would have it's first release (Closed Alpha or Open Alpha)
2. I think you should called the 'villians' something like 'The Swordsmen' or 'The Knights of ______', considering all 4 of them have blades of different sorts.

1. There won't be any releases for a very long time.
2. They're kind of just witches looking to cause damage. They don't even really like each other much. I don't think they'd have a group nickname. But thanks for the suggestion.

AND Benevolunt OWs:

tumblr_lwmz4g0AYr1r2bdo6.gif

Made by my friend Francisco. So gorgeous <3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
That Benevolunt looks really good!
It's certainly a pokémon I'd have on my team! :'3
I can't wait for this to be released, no matter how long it takes!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Wow I think this looks fantastic. I love how much planning is going into this. It will turn out really great if you keep that standard up.

Just wanted to post and show I'm a fan. I've nothing really to add ha.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Very promising project. I think Benevolunt is a good fakemon & your pokedex has a good range of types. You will find the battle mechanics of some of your custom attacks very unbalanced (i.e. a 75% accurate freeze move and a 90% accurate sleep move) though.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Very promising project. I think Benevolunt is a good fakemon & your pokedex has a good range of types. You will find the battle mechanics of some of your custom attacks very unbalanced (i.e. a 75% accurate freeze move and a 90% accurate sleep move) though.

Yeah I agree on the moves. I kind of just threw info in there and I'll experiment with mechanics when I finally get the moves implemented. Thanks for the compliment. :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Curious, Is Benevolunt a special event pokémon, or is it just something you wanted to ad in your Pokédex?

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
This is a game right? o_o

cuz it looks awesome. the different Porygons caught my attention.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm glad to see the Meowth line, the Yanma line, the Ferroseed line and the Pichu line in the Pokedex!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Anyway no major updates yet. I'm finally getting a hang of scripting thanks to Gavin so once I get that down I may have some test screenshots to show off! But in the mean time as Classic said I expanded my dex a bit (for story purposes mainly) and I've revamped my story/characters a little bit. I also have male protagonist art to finally show:

samiel_by_prettyprincessluke-d38pbfq.jpg

His default names are Samiel/Apollo. While Diane/Suki's design represents Water, Air, the Moon and Darkness, Samiel represents Fire, Earth, the Sun and Light. I think he's pretty awesome.

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Anyway no major updates yet. I'm finally getting a hang of scripting thanks to Gavin so once I get that down I may have some test screenshots to show off! But in the mean time as Classic said I expanded my dex a bit (for story purposes mainly) and I've revamped my story/characters a little bit. I also have male protagonist art to finally show:

samiel_by_prettyprincessluke-d38pbfq.jpg

His default names are Samiel/Apollo. While Diane/Suki's design represents Water, Air, the Moon and Darkness, Samiel represents Fire, Earth, the Sun and Light. I think he's pretty awesome.

Another great piece of artwork Luke, it's all looking great thus far.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I know it's still in early production, but I'd love to be a beta tester. I've played many hacks and fanmade games, and this is one of the better looking drafts I've seen.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Does anybody know of any artists that are readily available to do some work? I will pay (if the price is reasonable). I need to get art done for the rest of the human characters so I can start on sprite work as well to have things to work with when eventing.

Back