• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
Holy **** can you not read the last freaking page?

Otherwise, thanks to everyone who understands what's going on with me.

Yikes, sorry, but no I didn't read that page until just now =/ I'm not in the habit of searching through every page of a thread for new info TBH, as I usually expect it to be in the OP. I'm glad you are still working on it though.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Yikes, sorry, but no I didn't read that page until just now =/ I'm not in the habit of searching through every page of a thread for new info TBH, as I usually expect it to be in the OP. I'm glad you are still working on it though.

I forgive you! Just make sure to check recent pages to see if I posted anything about the project.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
Hey Coolboyman I just wanted to say I completed the latest Pokemon prism beta and I loved it and is by far the best Pokemon hack I have ever played. I can't wait until the next beta comes out but I know your current circumstances so I can't expect to much. Anyway is there anyway to send you a donation to help out with your hack? Also if you ever need a beta tester I would love to help out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Of all Pokemon games, hacks & official alike, Prism & Brown have to be the most creative & amazing journeys I've ever embarked on; can't wait for new Betas from you Coolboyman!

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I thought the game was finished till I got to 4th gym and realized it ended there :xx

I can't wait for a full version, I'm sooo hoping for it

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
First post says there were a couple of 2011 updates but the latest file I can find says Summer 2010. Is there a more recent beta?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
great hack so far quick question though what level will pupitar evolve into tyranitar? did you change it or is it the same?

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
I like cheese... :l

AND POKEMON PRISM!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!

Also, is Rijon Adventures gonna be finished or are you ending it in Rijon? Will you be able to go to Naljo? What do you plan on doing after Prism? Why do I ask so many questions?!?!?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hopefully you guise can have the beta done within the next few months, I'm looking forward to the update

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
No Wild Pokemon at Night?

So I got Prism today. Played it for a few hours, and then it turned night in the game. Suddenly there are literally no wild Pokemon. Not even in caves. I think this is a bug.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Hello CBM,
I've been following your hack for a while now and I have to say I am in love with it. There are a ton of innovative features new to pokemon games you have added and I feel like they are all great. I know this might sound a little contradictory but you don't need to keep on adding new features. I am saying this because I feel like some features could and should be expanded upon. Like, you often create something new and you might only see it once or twice in the game if you get what I mean. For example, the area where you have to send out your pokemon because your character is too big to go in, along with the forest of missions where you send your pokemon. I really love these features and I also feel sad for the fact that they are only used in one or two occasions. If possible it would be awesome if you created more areas like these.

Thanks

Back