• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Pandora's Box

KannibalKween

Queen of the Dark
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
pokemon__pandora_s_box_by_kannibalkweenkat-d69oprb.png

Introduction
Hello this is my first serious attempt at a game. It will be a Gen V style Pokemon game taking place in a new region, the region is inhabited by Fakemon with the exception of some other Pokemon from Gen VI back. I am currently in the developing stages and haven't gotten to making the game yet, I am hoping to find some people that will be willing to help me with my game. If you wanna help with the game don't be afraid to get a hold of me and ask I could use all the help I can get. I plan on this game to be done by the end of this year to early next year.

Backstory/Plot
Your journey begins in the town of Blackwater a coastal town in the region of Novva. The Novva region because popular with trainers from all over the world because of the Pokemon that inhabit it can't be found anywhere else. You go to the local Pokemon professor so you can get your first Pokemon and start your journey to become Pokemon master. Along the way meet new friends and foe alike including the mysterious group Pandora's Pride. Prepare for an epic journey that will take you all over this incredible region.

List of Engine/Tools/Software/Kits
Here will be a list of all the things used to make this game, currently there the game creation hasn't started so I do not have a list of tools yet but I will update this as soon as I do.

Screen Shots/ Video
I will put up screen Shots and video of game play as soon as the game creation is far enough along to do so.

Important Info
Spoiler:
List of Features
  • Day & Night System
  • Seasons
  • Standalone Program(Doesn't need an emulator)
  • Double & Triple Battles
  • Brand New Menu Screen
  • The first Pokemon in your party fallows you(If applicable)
  • Re match system
  • All Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve will have an in game trade
  • Bonus stuff to do after you beat the elite four
  • Increased Difficulty
  • All Pokemon that show up in the Pokedex are catchable at some point

Credit
Story & Pokedex: Me
Scripting :
Mapping:
Spriting:
Events:
Music and Sounds: