• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
White. I prefer light shades than dark, and I love the fact that it can match with any other color.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I still like green but slowly I'm going towards light blue (like the ones on the water energy cards).

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Greeeeen! But not just any green, it has to be a deep green or a bottle green, none of this lime nonsense.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Either red, pink or navy. Red and white look great together and there are so many cute shades of pink!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
My favorites are blue and purple. :D

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
My favorite color?
Blue: I like this because whenever I see it, I feel calm.
Purple: I love this cos it's just awesome and beautiful.
Red: Simply awesome and cool.

• Rizon

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Pink! Any shade really, but I like softer pinks a little bit more. I also like grey, it evens everything out, imo.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
Slightly dark shades of red are my favourite colours, although blue is reasonable too. It depends on how I'm feeling; if I'm depressed in some manner I'll gravitate towards blue, while in any other situation I'll stick with my reds.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
My favorite color is blue! It's funny because sometimes when I'm picking clothes out to wear, I'll subconsciously pick out stuff that's blue and won't even notice. :P

Years
I love colors. My favorites would probably be green and yellow/gold, though orange is also high up there. :'3

Sirfetch’d

Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 I have always been a fan of blue, and just simply love it. My favorite shade of blue would be a light sky blue!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've always liked the color blue the best. When I look at it, it gives off a calming vibe to me. That's why I am using the Forever Standing skin atm. The light blue color is really nice!

Back