• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Have you checked to make sure you have the right type of internet connection? I remember having to change that in order to trade with White/Black and such.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hmmm... only other thing is the 3DS itself is being weird unless you've traded with B/W and such with your 3DS. Other than that maybe your game is bugged or something idk.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Well, the BW(2) trading/battling online was all done on my 3ds...so...yeah, my game's probably bugged. ...I've been having really, really bad luck lately. So, uh, what's the unluckiest thing that you guys have experienced in a pokemon game? I'd have to say this bug because so much of the game's emphasis is on online communication.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Unluckiest thing in a Pokémon game? Would have to be a shiny Dratini running from me in the Safari Zone - not a happy moment :(

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014

Oh man this one was really bad, I was playing Diamond Version and I was on a mad Catching Spree up Mt. Coronet as well as fighting Team Galactic, got to the top and caught Dialga went back down through the cave and ran into a Shiny Bronzor, I was out of Pokeballs! Not good...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I guess they're all based on shinies aren't they haha - do you guys see shiny Pokémon as being anything really special or are they just another colour of Pokémon to you?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I like that point of view haha. I used to see shinies as something really cool and special but then I learnt how to RNG and that feeling kind of vanished a bit... I'm still really excited to see them, but honestly they usually just feel like normal Pokémon with a slightly different colour to me now. It's a big shame haha.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014

The first game I played was Silver version although I got Red and Blue soon after but in that game by the time defeating all Kanto Gym Leaders I had two pokemon; Feraligatr and the shiny Gyarados because I didn't know about HM02 Fly and I was blissfully unaware of My. Silver. Still the first genuine Shiny I found, sadly was a Pelipeer on the sea route before Sinnoh Victory Road.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like that point of view haha. I used to see shinies as something really cool and special but then I learnt how to RNG and that feeling kind of vanished a bit... I'm still really excited to see them, but honestly they usually just feel like normal Pokémon with a slightly different colour to me now. It's a big shame haha.

That's.... the point? If you don't like them for the aesthetic value, like finding a rare coloration of a breed of dog or cat, then there's really no hope for you when it comes to actually liking them imo. I like shinies. More so the ones that look really pretty that I would love to have on my team rather than a regular one. Or just to have one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should try to come up with more than just a few random words next time. But this reminds me that there are a lot of shinies I want but ahh the effort to getting them. And I believe there isn't a way to RNG in sixth gen yet so there's thatt.

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
76. with the new Exp. Share in X and Y it is easy to lvl all 6 pokemon my team cosists of,
lvl63 Golurk
lvl73 Mewtwo(with Metwonite X)
lvl71 Blastoise
lvl73 Lucario(with Lucarionite)
lvl72 Zygarde
lvl64 Xerneas

and i switch em out every now and again for my
lvl52 Raichu(he doesnt say pika anymore thank god lol)
lvl69 Delphox

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My team was Greninja, Pyroar, Vivillon, Meowstix, Gogoat, and Goodra. :'D

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
79. what are your favorite pokemon from each gen and of course not including remakes and your favorite type for instance my list would be
1st gen Kabutops
2nd gen Houndoom
3rd gen Flygon, Aggron and Salamence
4th gen Lucario
5th Gen Golurk & Hydreigon & Bisharp(too many to only pick one lol)
6st Gen Tyrantrum & Xerneas

Favorite Type : Dark

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

1st Gen: Ninetales
2nd Gen: Houndoom
3rd Gen: Rayquaza
4th Gen: Gallade
5th Gen: Samurott
6th Gen: Skiddo

Favorite Type: Fire