• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 10, 2019
guys i can't find shuckle for anything. I caught 385/386 and i did like 2 hours of constant rock smashing.

i can't find shuckle for anything.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 29, 2014
how to start the game pokemon fire red generations. whenever i try to start something shows up.plz help

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
Is shuckle in the game??
I cant find him.
Pokedex shows no location
and he's not mentioned in the locations.rtf

Others seem to have problems finding him as well
Will this be fixed or will I never be able to complete my Pokedex :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 22, 2015
Brooooooo wtf. Where do you find shuckle? I have all 385 other pokemon.
I NEED to complete my pokedex to get all 5 stars on the trainer card.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Can someone.tell.me.how to.get passed the guards for saffron city. I beat fuschia city gym and the celadon hideout. And the guards just says I'm thirsty and it won't let me give him a water or lemonade or soda pop.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Can someone.tell.me.how to.get passed the guards for saffron city. I beat fuschia city gym and the celadon hideout. And the guards just says I'm thirsty and it won't let me give him a water or lemonade or soda pop.

Tea, from an old woman at the Celadon apartments.

blue

gucci
Years
After noticing multiple comments about Shuckle being missing from the game, I took some time to search each area of the game; turns out Shuckle wasn't anywhere to be found. This is the main reason why this patch has been released, in addition to a couple of other fixes/changes. Beta 1.5 also includes both patches in the one download rather than two separate.

• Shuckle can now be found at Kindle Road allowing you to capture all 386 Pokémon!
  • Fixed the glitch with the Team Rocket Battle on Six Island
  • Swellow has more balanced stats
  • Dunsparce has increased stats
  • Re-positioned any incorrectly positioned sprites
  • General bug fixes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
After beating the elite four and the champion and watching the credits my game won't exit from a black screen
Can someone help me?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
is there a physical special split to moves and does this game also include soil to grow berries? I ask since EV training is pretty vital in general and makes the Trainer Hill Tower less of a hassle once pokemon are sufficiently trained, and EV training can't be properly done without the EV reducing berries.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
By the way, for people who are interested, this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7889370&postcount=224) patch works fine with this hack.
It's the Physical/Special split for Fire red with icons already added, and it's working fine (Currently on Celadon with no problems until now. The only thing is as the patch creator says on it's post: "I was watching tv while doing the manuak editing of the moves, so some might be wrong" but it can be fixed.)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
By the way, for people who are interested, this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7889370&postcount=224) patch works fine with this hack.
It's the Physical/Special split for Fire red with icons already added, and it's working fine (Currently on Celadon with no problems until now. The only thing is as the patch creator says on it's post: "I was watching tv while doing the manuak editing of the moves, so some might be wrong" but it can be fixed.)

Yeah I just found a problem with that patch, Vine Whip is listed as a special attack rather than Physical. I found this out while doing a Fire Red playthrough that meshes up with some fanfics my friends and I have done and seeing Vine Whip as a special attack sorta ruined it. I managed to find the IP patches done by DoesntKnowHowToPlay and they work better.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
I'm having the same problem a few people have mentioned previously. I've got the latest patch, I've defeated the elite four, caught/defeated all the accessible legends (I also can't get in to the cave to see mew and mewtwo) and yet I haven't been given a national dex and the sevii islands story isn't moving forward. Bill, Oak, and Selio all act as if they have nothing to say to me. I'm really enjoying this hack, so it's bumming me out that I can't seem to finish it. Has anyone managed to fix this problem?

EDIT: My bad! It somehow failed to connect in my head that without the national dex I would need to get 60 kanto specific pokemon to unlock it. I usually catch enough just by playing, so it slipped my mind. I caught more and the plot is moving forward smoothly! Leaving this here though in case someone else makes a similar mistake.

Last edited:
Back