• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your motto?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Everybody needs a motto. XD I have two:

"If at first you don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Lie. And then blame it on your parents." ~ Actually, it's my friend's motto, but I helped him come up with it, so it's mine too. XD

"Sane? What's this sane of which you speak?" ~ Seriously, I have no idea. XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Umm,freaky little Ty XD For me, I've got a few but the one I use the most is "Forgive and forget" Freaky,ne? XD

And also have "Don't waste time comparing yourself with other's life, but try and make yours better"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
I have three~
?If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, why practice~?? // Obviously I'm not the one who created this, but hey, it makes perfect sense?sometimes. X3

?Just believe.? // I have no idea why I came up with this, but I always do that. [Poor, gullible Mari. XP]

And, ?Just keep smiling.? // Self explanatory. ^____^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
"Money is not the key to success, your dream is."
"This world ran out of common sense..."

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I've got 2:
1. "Lazy, different? Face it. That's you."
2. "Avoid anything troublesome"

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For life: 'I'm normal, it's everyone else that's insane'
For PC: 'Moderate the forums. Spam up the lounge'

My two mottos ^_^ I'm great aren't I XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I don't have a motto ^^; But one of the things I often give as advice is: "It's better to be different and unique than normal and boring"~ XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Mine is more than likely "It is all good", just look in my sig XD. Or there is "Don't be what other people want you to be, be what you want to be" If that counts XD. Or "Dont be like others, be yourself"

Pokemon_Veteran

mvtm

Years
To Apply IRL.

'What makes us different from eachother is our own will , not the facts that we live in . It is just people's solemn desire to see through and look deeper, behind everyboady's minds.''-mvtm

''Big minds persevere through out endless improvements of theirselves.''-mvtm

For the boards:

''Quality is far better rather than quantity.''-mvtm

Back