• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maturity

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I think I've matured a great deal since I've joined PC. Looking over my old posts and stuff... I couldn't believe I said those things; I think I wouldn't have said them now. :P

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
I've matured in many ways... except sometimes I think I'm still the same, but whatever. XD

Anyway, I used to create sentences without any thought of grammar and spelling (on my third account I still do actually :x) Something major though, is my change in care for post counts, I don't care about post counts anymore, only major counts like the count to infinity, where basically it is counting... Oh, and I also know alot more now than I first did... and I've made friends that have helped me mature too.

I only really talk to myself when nobody else is there, though I should try to get over that sometime soon. I still act stupid at times... such as earlier today, with the things (it wasn't exactly PC, it was the chat, but yeah, that counts as PC) and I'm not someone who's obsessed with Pokémon anymore. Back to the post count part though, at the start of this year I cared about where my username was on the posters for thread list, and now, I don't care... just as long as I'm ahead of everyone else at the DCC and TCTI -cough-

So yeah, I've matured alot, but yet I still haven't, and I can't really write large posts still either... (this is only somewhat large) and, I'll probably continue to mature and become better than I currently am now... (better as in... nicer)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I guess.

Back in the days of Mr. Phychic. I was HATED by all. The reputation said it all. I look back at some old posts and saw stuff like (filler) and all of that. I was surprised that was me. I never do that now. I was also very stuck up and kept being mean to people. Plus I asked many n00bish questions. It was obvious that I was not too old then. I still am not finished Maturing yet though. I feel like people still look down on me. I want to change that.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I wasn't really matured even though it was just 2months and 12 days ago since I just joined, this is the first forums that I have joined and I didn't have much knowledge really of what to write and what to not write.
I look at my old posts and think, have I really posted that and feel embarassed.

~Celebi

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I think I was nicer five years ago when I joined than I am now. I was pretty nice for a while but then I think I just progressively devolved into a sordid troll. My egomania probably peaked about two years ago, and it has since subsided, so I don't really pick fights like I used to, but I'm still pretty much a more intelligent and overall well-rounded person than everyone here.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
I think I have really matured over the time I joined. I mean I was a noob on PC and also I was quite immature IRL.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I was a COMPLETE and utter noob when I first joined. Thank God I only made like 5 posts before I left and lost this place ^_^
Although when I came back a year later, most of my noobness had left me.

Now I know why people under 13 shouldn't be on forums D=

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
I've definitely matured, but I also think I've created a sort of evil, assish side of me. XD Meh, it's been 2 years, and all I can say is I've changed. A lot.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
I was a COMPLETE and utter noob when I first joined. Thank God I only made like 5 posts before I left and lost this place ^_^
Although when I came back a year later, most of my noobness had left me.

Now I know why people under 13 shouldn't be on forums D=

what is that suposed to mean im nine and yes i think I have matured from being a noob who hates a certin person on the fourms
to a mature user who hates a certin person on the fourms

Anti

return of the king
Years
Yeah, certainly. Just look through my old posts, HUGE difference. I think when you join a community as large as this one, you have to get over yourself and learn to coexist with everybody else. IMO at least.

Though I don't think smilies have anything to do with maturity, whoever said that earlier. It's the internet, it's tougher to show your emotions.

But yeah, I've definately mature. I was very arrogant when I first joined, and stupid on top of it. Meh, I'm still arrogant, but I'm definately better than before, and I've actually gotten a bit smarter (common sense-wise). so yeah.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Absolutely. I'm lucky I wasn't banned when I first joined. I was so spammy and nooby back then it scares me now ><

I still post things I shouldn't, I'll admit that, but not nearly as much as I used to.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
When I first join all I cared for is my post count, speed posting, and getting known. : D

Even so I must say my posts were a lot more interesting then then they are now.

It looks like I'm the only one here saying that.

But it's true. I had so much enthusiasm then. I made everyone feel awesome. Despite that I'm more understanding now, I'm nowhere what I could do when I joined in 2003. : D

...My art has improved though.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
I don't sound like a noob, typing with i(for I), r(for are), u(for you), y(for why), and the like. But I wouldn't say mature. I say owned and stuff like that. I type in complete sentences, punctuation, capitalization, and all that crap, but yeah. I'm still a 13 year old. =\ I just don't sound like an Internet retard.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I never really used all of the "i", "u", "owned" stuff... >.>

And I always try to use proper grammar, unless I'm just bored and feel like typing, "Me are here"...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Despite the fact that I was probably more of a n00b when I first joined, I can at least say that I did actually use proper grammar back then. I'm proud of myself for that. XD; I still used smilies and certain acronyms like "lol", but I don't find those nearly as annoying to read as stuff like "ur" and "wut". Those just... need to go away.

But anyway, I think that I've matured a little bit over the years, but I don't see a really big difference in my personality now compared to the way that it was when I was younger. I'm usually happy most of the time, and can still be hyper and stupid when I'm around my friends. :3 It's all okay for me.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I've matured, it may sound weird becuase I'm a new member but I have. I was looking at my old account the other day and i saw how much i had changed - mainly the grammer!

Back