• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9/11/2001 - Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm astonished that this happened the same year Dale Earnhardt had that horrific crash in NASCAR back in February of 2001. 2001 was just a terrible, terrible year for us, Americans. At the time I thought the world was really ending, don't mind me, I was only 11 ha. I witnessed both of these events, neither will be forgotten & were extremely touching to the heart. Security has been tighter now than it was back then due to this. Prayers are being sent out to the victim's families. Hope all has moved on to a happier life rather than stuck in a dark place....for 11 years...is a long time.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
It was a really big tragedy. But I also think it was an unnecessary one. I'd rather not go on about it, but I really think there's something bigger behind no wreckage in the Pennsylvania field (just a big hole), and the lampposts in the Pentagon still standing (there being a missile-like hole barely big enough for a plane cabin to fit in).

Not to say I don't honor their deaths - it was a really big thing that happened there. I kinda feel it didn't have to happen :(.

EDIT: My sis was born the day after in 2001. There :).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Remembrance threads for the infinite number of ground zeros inflicted by America on foreign soil when?

Of course it's sad though.

droomph

weeb
Years
lets check.. *looks up terrorist attacks by the USA* hmm interesting I find none, zero, zilch, zip, nada, 0.

So to answer your pointless question: none posted ever.

I don't mean to be rude, but the civilian casualties caused by the imo pointless (-ly long, at least) wars in Iraq (or Afghanistan, but whatever) amount to more than the 9/11 attacks.

I know it's sad, but why should we remember something like this over an equally sad or sadder event?

Zet

Years
lets check.. *looks up terrorist attacks by the USA* hmm interesting I find none, zero, zilch, zip, nada, 0.

So to answer your pointless question: none posted ever.
You could always look up how many times america has tried to steal someone's oil, and just replace that number with terrorist attacks.

Jokes aside; I'm honestly amazed that still so many people still care about the 11/9(I use day/month) attacks, I would have imagined a lot of people would simply not care any more.

Years
Wow, really?
How about you just pay your respects to a horrible event, through posting or NOT posting, as some of you should have done and move on.

I am locking this, because you have to be pretty low to be bickering over this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back