• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I am so excited about this Sunday! But I am also kind of nervous about the new season @.@ Does anyone else feel the same way?

Sirfetch’d

I am always nervous haha. It is mostly because this show is always so unpredictable and at any point in time anyone can die. I just don't want to see any of my favorite characters axed early. However, my excitement for the show much overpowers my nervousness for it!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah I got upset when an unnamed character (for spoilers) died but everyone but rick and Carl will be eventually killed off that is what captain kirk(man) said that he wants rick dieing of old age and Carl as a young man going into the world... Alone

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I think that's kinda scary imo. But thinking about it, it'd be a much more interesting plot, and point of view for a boy growing up in a new yet destructive world.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
@Michonne Yeah, same. I am nervous, but I am definitely more excited!

@chuckles I feel that is the whole dilemma with Carl, about how he is going to grow up and adapt to the world. With each season, he gets more and more desensitized. I am scared of how he is going to be as a teenager or adult...

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, Carl is certainly becoming an interesting character as of late because of how cold he is becoming. While all of the characters are certainly losing any amount of civil behavior that they had left, Carl is losing it at a much more rapid pace than the others. He is really becoming more comparable to Shane now than his own father. It will be interesting to see if he finds his old self in this season and becomes a bit more civil and caring or if he continues down this dark and cold path to the point to where he becomes a danger to the rest of the group.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, Carl is certainly becoming an interesting character as of late because of how cold he is becoming. While all of the characters are certainly losing any amount of civil behavior that they had left, Carl is losing it at a much more rapid pace than the others. He is really becoming more comparable to Shane now than his own father. It will be interesting to see if he finds his old self in this season and becomes a bit more civil and caring or if he continues down this dark and cold path to the point to where he becomes a danger to the rest of the group.

Mature oh this is just the beginning for his character development in the comics it is fairly slow compared to how much he does later on where his character is really put in the spot light.

Also to bad the twins weren't in the tv show because one of them was supposed to kill its twin and carl would shoot him because he was a liability to the group which really showed how mature he has become and possibly foreshadowing that he could be just as cruel as his father is when situations get bad or not in the groups favor. With the twins I can understand because having another child shoot another child is wrong and wouldn't be in the good books with the media like whith michonne when something was supposed to happen to her really bad with the guv'.

Also there is a certain thing that happens to carl but it wont be this season since they have yet to finish everything with the guv his major character development starts now but it goes very slowly after that and well... it goes very rapid and BAM PLOT TWIST!er

Sirfetch’d

Well after months of waiting with anticipation the day has finally arrived. In just a few hours we will all be watching the premiere of Season 4 and I don't think I have ever been so excited for a show in my life. This will be a great way to top off an already fantastic weekend. What is everyone's thoughts on tonight's show? Do you think we will see a lot of action and suspense so early on or will this just be an episode with not much happening other than to shed some light on what will happen throughout this season?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have a feeling it will mostly be about explaining where everyone stands now. How their little prison-city has developed and maybe some new important character will be introduced? I wonder how their closely knit family-group endured living with lots of other people. And I wonder how Carl is holding up :/

Sirfetch’d

Wow that episode last night was really breathtaking. I don't think that I have ever been that impressed with a season premiere of a show at all. I was expecting very little action and mostly just an insight on what the last month had been like and maybe shed some light on what would happen in the next few episodes, but we actually got a full action packed episode. I won't say much more to avoid any spoilers, but I was thoroughly impressed with that episode and those who haven't seen it I totally recommend doing that ASAP because you missed a great one!

Years
Wow that episode last night was really breathtaking. I don't think that I have ever been that impressed with a season premiere of a show at all. I was expecting very little action and mostly just an insight on what the last month had been like and maybe shed some light on what would happen in the next few episodes, but we actually got a full action packed episode. I won't say much more to avoid any spoilers, but I was thoroughly impressed with that episode and those who haven't seen it I totally recommend doing that ASAP because you missed a great one!
That was a great episode last night!!! I agree it was breathtaking, A great way to start the season : )

I will say I'm liking how Michonne is starting to show more emotions and her character is developing even more. I'm wondering what they are going to do with Judith??? That is what I'm most interested in and I want to know what predictions people here have on who is going next???

This is just me but I have a Feeling that Beth and Herschel might go this season.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gonna spoiler mine because of reasons.

Spoiler:

I think Hershel may go this season, not Beth.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, my thoughts on yesterday's episode.

It was a fine start to the season, in my opinion. I feel like many people were expecting to first episode to start off with a bang, guns ablazing due to that cliff hanger with the Governor in last season's finale, and those people are probably the ones that got very disappointed. Obviously, if you think about it, a start like that would make no sense as you'd use up all your fuel early and go off an an empty tank late in the season.

This episode was perfect as it showed where everyone stood a month after the influx of new people, and it also managed to bring forth a new threat, shown at the end of the episode.

One last thing.

PHINEAS, NOOO </3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hopefully this season progresses fast enough for them to get to the next major bit with... The hunters...
Spoiler:

Years
I'am looking forward to the hunters and see what other exciting ordeals are going to happen in the show. But I will write this next part in the spoilers

Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I finally watched it! Awesome. I like how there are more characters and I sat on the edge of my chair all the time believing that Judith was dead already since they didn't show her until later in the episode ;; And pssh, Daryl's got all the girls clinging to him.

What, there are graphic novels? I know there's a "game" of sorts, but that's not what you mean is it?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
No by graphic novels I mean the better and original walking dead, with more things that they couldn't show on TV because it would be played late at night with an R+ rating because of rape, child abuse and such (is it child abuse if children kill each other and tear each others rib cages open while they are still a living person not a walker?)

They are comic books!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I've come to accept that the series probably isn't going to follow the comics very closely anymore. I think we'll get the major arcs based on the settings and big characters that appear, but there are already some big changes that would make the series difficult to fit into what the comic does later on.

Spoiler:

--

Also doing the sign up thing

-Username: Ryoutarou

-Favorite character and why: Daryl. Mostly because he's shown some great evolution as the series has gone on.

-Character: Apparently I'm closest to T-Dog. Totally didn't see that one coming.

What, there are graphic novels? I know there's a "game" of sorts, but that's not what you mean is it?
He means the comic book series that the TV show is based on. If you've not heard about it or read it, I'd recommend giving a few issues a try. It's very fast paced and such a good read, though not as introspective as the TV series, it's still great for the cast of characters it has. It recently celebrated its 10th anniversary as well, so with that and the TV ratings in mind, The Walking Dead is probably going to be around for ages. (comparing where the show is right now against the comic book, we would only be about 50 issues into its current 117 issue run)

Years
Now here is a group i would love to join ^^

Username - Thepizzatree
Favorite character - Darryl, because he is such a complex character who i think have had the most growth in the series.
And in the test i acctualy got Darryl, so thrilled about that

Back