• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokemon Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012

pokemondream.png

introbut.gif

Our adventure takes place in the region of Baroque. Our heroine and her parents lived in a small town Cherryblossom Town. Unfortunately ,Darkrai visited the nearby village and torture people by nightmares, the heroine's mother is worried about Grandma, who lives in this town. Our heroine decidet to rescue her with his home pokemon Eevee .

charbut.gif

heroshe.gif

Name: ???
Description: shy, young heroine

Codzienny Strój:
rival.gif

Zimowy Strój:
rwinter.png

Name: ???
Description: Our main rival in the game, the character is not very nice person, despite the fact that, along with our heroine in childhood were friends.

norman.gif

Name:Norman
Description: Norman lives in CheerBlossom Town, he likes gadgets and the invention, which itself creates.He will gave us the PTC. Is the older brother of our rivals.

mariali.gif

Name:Maria
Description: The second leader in the region of Baroque, she helps us get through the dark forest.

bianca.gif

Name:Bianca
Description: She comes from the region Unova, she has positive attitude to the world and the people, she want to get into the League and beat the elite 4

leadersbut.gif

gymlee.png

florian.gif

mariatab.gif

dexbut.gif

pdex1a.png

pdex2a.png

pdex3a.png

Still draws, do not worry

feabutcopy.gif

mapsbut.gif

CherryBlossom Town
Heroine House
Rival House/Norman's place
Route 01
Pokemon Farm
Route 02
Bidoof Lake
Route 03
Still working on name
Route 04
Route 05
Route 06
DropFall Town
Forest
Heart City
screenbut.gif

start.png

srenn1new.png

The game will have two langue pl/eng.. sorry for pl subtitles

downbut.gif

Demo Soon!
supbut.gif

Shadi
Rosman PK
Dewitty
Alucus
Kyledove
Newtiteuf
C.N.C
zetavares852
WesleyFG
BoOmXBiG

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
1.) you might want to work on the introduction some more 2.) will this be made in english? It looks pretty good and I am looking forward to seeign your fakemon.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
1.) you might want to work on the introduction some more 2.) will this be made in english? It looks pretty good and I am looking forward to seeign your fakemon.

They already said it will have English xD.
"The game will have two langue pl/eng.. sorry for pl subtitles"

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
I think the graphics, especially the trees (which look like they've been made with the spray can in MS paint) could use some serious work. Apart from that, good work :)

Years
What with the trees, and grass they look horrible no offense, i suggest just inserting the black/white or hg/ss tree and grass tiles, story needs some work, some mapping errors as well but the mapping out of what i can see doesn't look that bad..
Overall good job so far, has a lot of potential to become better.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Hi Guys! i upload topic add some maps and new pokemons (8 plus corsola) and i added types.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
This is English language forum... But that game is not English.

To autor:
Rób tak jak ja, jeśli masz gre po polsku nie wychodź poza polskie fora.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
This is English language forum... But that game is not English.

To autor:
Rób tak jak ja, jeśli masz gre po polsku nie wychodź poza polskie fora.

Read the posts above. It says there will be an English version.

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
......Is Taffy based off of a Taffly from Viva Pinata?
209668-57_taffly_lar_large.jpg

I mean, just look at the similarities. I'm pretty sure this is borderline copyright infringement. o.o;;

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
:)

yeah i was inspired by taffy from viva pinata:). Its no copyright infringement, but thx for asking:) but if u wish i will change his name :) but if u look its not the same look at the tail, etc

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I mean, just look at the similarities. I'm pretty sure this is borderline copyright infringement. o.o;;

You do realise that using using nintendo's sprites, sounds, the pokemon names, and "pokémon" itself) is a far bigger infringement. :P

I for one like the trees, the bushes could do with a bit of touching up.
It looks unique.

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
Interesting looking game.

I like how your making lots of things from scratch, trees, fakemon, etc.
But I couldn't help going EEK at your fakemon (good thing they're still draws)

Would you mind if I ..erm edit the fakkemon so they look more realistic? (A while back I was a sprite mixer on another site :) )

Observe...
fakemonedits.png

marcc5m

what
Years
I think your sprites need a lot of work. Read some tutorials on how to scratch sprite, hire a spriter,anything, but don't edit some Pokemon and call it a fakemon.
The graphics all clash with each other. You've got 3D houses, 2D grass, and a tree that looks like it's from another game. So yeah, I'd say work on the aesthetic stuff for now, because that needs the most attention.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
:)

hi guys ,alot of fresh news:
first of all new fakemons:
pdex1a.png

pdex2a.png

pdex3a.png

New Maps:
Silver Cave
Pokemon Center
Pokemon Mart

New Bag Screen:
bagg.png

Life Time wish system:
wish1.png

wish2.png

Fakemons Back:
tylyy.png

Pokedex:
pokedexx4.png
pokedexx3.png

HP Bar:
hpbarsfinal.png

TC:
trfinalcard.png

Game Icon:
ikona.png

Heart Town Postcard:
hearttownpc.png

Cross Dust evo:
crossdust.png

Region Map:
mapkaaaa.png

Second gym:
gym2new.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
I'd love to play. Some of the Fakemon are good, some really good, some not so good. (Spriting/designing pokes is hard) If I can upload a sprite of a Genie i made to deviant art you can have it(you may need to update it abit though).

Years
i really like the fakemon but i do question the last fakemon being fire/steel because he doesn't look like it

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
The thread limit for reviving threads is two months. Please take a look at the rules before you go and revive another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back