• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Where can i find the Hm Cut? I beat the second gym leader and he told me to go to Atlantic City, the first place you start off. But i never got Cut from anyone. I talked to everyone along the way they never gave it to me. Help please

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Where can i find the Hm Cut? I beat the second gym leader and he told me to go to Atlantic City, the first place you start off. But i never got Cut from anyone. I talked to everyone along the way they never gave it to me. Help please
It's been a while since I played, but I think you get it from an old man in one of the houses in the town of that gym you just beat. I remember having to go back for it, too. ^^;;; The town with that gym was kind of a dead-end map-wise, if I remember correctly...

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I got a similar screen to CrypticX, but mine was the first barrier in that gyn. I got it after beating the gym leader.

I used the 3.1 patch, maybe this is why?

Female character, mainly used Water-type starter choice (now fully evolved).

(The first barrier scrolls off the screen as you move up. When you come back down, the barrier has returned!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
So when are you going to release the 4th beta? Release date prediction? Bookmarked so i can know when full release is on this game.

Years
HONESTLY can't wait until the next BETA to come out, been wanting to FULLY Let's Play this game on my channel, I love this game YO!!!

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
This game looks gorgeous to put it lightly XP very nice work on it, this has the potential to be one of THE GREATS :P Very much look forward to it and hopefully LP it one day :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I'm having errors patching with multipatch for mac. The error message says:
"Unable to open original file or write to output file." Is this a error with the ips file?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I love this game but I'm stuck I can't get past the trees that team rocket have a secrete passage through... I search them but it says nothing is ever found... What do I do????

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
So i guess this has gone inactive again? Shame...almost all of the really really good hacks seem to die...this, Pokemon Garnet, Pokemon Bloody Platinum, the list goes on...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
I have a question. I just received my Dome Fossil from my rival after Orocino City and when I fly to Rhino(?) city, I go to the machine that revives fossils but all it says is that its unresponsive and the Old Amber never actually left my Key Item bag when I first used it. Also, the guy inside with the machine just says what he always says after you use the machien the first time for the Old Amber.

On a side note, there is a bug with the use of Fly outside of battle. 20% of the time, when I use it, it just shows a blue screen with my character's head to show his current location and the marker moves in one random direction and I can't do anything except restart the rom.

I have this problem as well but i think i remember him saying the guy is in Danubo village not the previous place where you get the aerodactyl.

I'm now glitched on the map which is blank because i'm not able to fly anywhere while in a city because the map bugs out, and i'm in maas city and i don't want to restart, anyone know how to fix?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I had to use Advance Map to get out of the gym mentioned in my previous post. (I changed movement permissions on part of that map)
Yeah, I know it's not good to do this, but it's that, or give up on the game.

Looks like work has stopped on the hack, which is a shame. This is one of the better hacks that I have seen on this site.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I had to use Advance Map to get out of the gym mentioned in my previous post. (I changed movement permissions on part of that map)

Looks like work has stopped on the hack, which is a shame. This is one of the better hacks that I have seen on this site.

Well, either way shouldn't do that. Yeah, I totally agree with you.
Fake Pokemon here looks really good too, and I saw some of this on sale in some shops. lol

Back