• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm...well I suppose I shall join in as well. My name is Rococo,but you may refer to me as "Nine" if you so desire.

I must say though,everyone here seems to be rather welcoming,i'm certainly glad to be a part of the community.
Hey Nine, may I call you Nina, nah, juts kiddin'. Imma MidnightShine, #1 fan of B2W2.

I'm glad you're happy to be part of us. PC's a really promising place, that's a guarantee. Read the rules, explore, make friends & most importantly, have fun.

I accept friend request FYI. A VM at my page if you wanna chat will do.

~Mid

Years
Hmm...well I suppose I shall join in as well. My name is Rococo,but you may refer to me as "Nine" if you so desire.

I must say though,everyone here seems to be rather welcoming,i'm certainly glad to be a part of the community.

Hi there Rococo, I'm Hikari.

We are a friendly community, and we're glad you joined.

Have fun and make sure to VM me if you need to talk.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Meow~

I'm Taleeno, or Tal for short. I guess I've always enjoyed Cartoons of the Anime style, specially Pokemon. Age has nothing to do with the things you enjoy, and although people may make fun of it; If you enjoy something then why not enjoy it as much as you like! I'm here to make friends and have my many questions surrounding Pokemon, answered. And above all- To have a good time.

Years
I'm Taleeno, or Tal for short. I guess I've always enjoyed Cartoons of the Anime style, specially Pokemon. Age has nothing to do with the things you enjoy, and although people may make fun of it; If you enjoy something then why not enjoy it as much as you like! I'm here to make friends and have my many questions surrounding Pokemon, answered. And above all- To have a good time.

Hi Tal, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, aka the Master of Cute Oshawottz.

Have a fun time at PC and feel free to contact me via VM or talk to a moderator or admin.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Tal, welcome to the community. I'm MidnightShine, the crazy B2W2 fan. Are u one?

We have lots o different sections for ya to try so why not give'em a go?

Fell free to VM me at my page if you wanna chat with someone experienced & send me a friend request along the way. Staff members are always here to help ya.

Bye~

~Mid

Crux

Evermore
Years

Welcome to the forums.
A wise man once said that there are only two kinds of music,the good kind and the bad kind,you decide which is which.
I think that applies to far more then music,and it seems you do as well.

Bravo sir,glad to have you aboard.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2012
im trainer m, im on youtube and i want to have the best pokemon going

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Hi everyone. I'm Shawn and I love role-playing. Hoping to have some fun. Got friend code and on PSN.

Years
Hi, I'm Jambrosio and I was hoping to make new friends who also like pokemon.

Hi everyone. I'm Shawn and I love role-playing. Hoping to have some fun. Got friend code and on PSN.

Hi there, welcome to you two.

Shawn, you should head over to our Roleplay Corner for all the stuff you need to know about roleplaying.

As for you Jambrosio, I just recommend you browse around the forum and see what you like.

Have a fun time, both of you!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi, I'm Jambrosio and I was hoping to make new friends who also like pokemon.
Hello Jambrosio & welcome to PC. Imma MidnightShine & I'm a Pokemon fan just like u.

If you wanna chat, a VM at my page will do & friend request me ^^. I'll definitely accept it~

Enjoy~

~Mid

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, Servine! I see you read the rules and stuff, so that's great! Take your time exploring and stuff! Have fun @ PC ok! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
Well I am SadisticallySketchy, I am new here (obviously) and i have recently have been very interested in hacked roms, it's probably because it offers new stories with the same format and style as i am used to and will not get predicable since everyone is working on different hacks. In the future I wish to create a hack but it seems complicated, getting me to successfully patch IPS files by myself was a challenge.

Years
Welcome to PC, guys~ ROMs are pretty cool, I had a lot of interest in them when I joined, too.

Hopefully everyone's been enjoying their time here so far, though! n_n Aaand to start a new topic, for those of you going to school, how have you all been finding it so far? Some of you are taking midterms and other important exams right now, so hopefully that hasn't been too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back