• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
The Unknown & Paranormal Fan Club

# of members: 10​

Mothman.gif
Otherworld9)

Rules apply to all:
1-No spam nor flaming
2-PokeCommunity rules apply
3-Stay in topic
4-No fightings or negativeness​

Current Topic
Your experiences? Beliefs?
ghost.png

X-Files-Monster-icon.png
Co-Worker(s):
X-Files-Monster-icon.png

com.betterandroid.launcher.zombie.bk_icon.png
Sammyskitty

SeaSerpent-ff2-gba.gif
Countryemo

alien-vs-predator-1-icon.png
High Commanders:
alien-vs-predator-1-icon.png

N/A
N/A
Secret Agent(s):
SinisterEternity
N/A
Agent Helper:
Sammyskitty
Countryemo
Murasaki_Paz28

Flickr_creatures.png
Flickr_creatures.png
Spoiler:

This will be updated daily unless school is up and work is pilled up or vacation comes.

The News Section
A mystery creature was discovered in Kentucky and has people wondering if it's a possum or the legendary Chupacabra...read more
Japanese Researchers aim to resurrect a mammoth the following years by using cloning technology...read more
A woman witnessed seeing a 'hershey-shaped kisses' object hover over her home. Rick Fisher was not surprised, and explains that she wasn't the only one...read more
The sudden death of birds and animals worldwide bring many theories and might be related to the apocalypse of Biblical Proportions and just about anything in between...read more

^Updated every sunday^​

To be a Member
1-Username
2-Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature
(One creature can only be choosen twice)
3-Reason to join
4-How active you are​

Special Sites
Support by Countryemo ^.^​
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

This is optional, but you may choose an icon as your representative or avatar etc. It must be a small 50 50, or somewhere around there. They will be replaced by others later on.
May you all be in peace.​

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
I'm interested, can I join?

1-Username
Pyrax

2-Favorite Paranormal or Strange creature
Bigfoot

3-Reason to join
I love the paranormal and supernatural, cryptids and urban legends are the main ones that spark my interest.

4-How active you are
Everyday on weekends and holidays.
Possibly everyother day on schooldays, depends on how much work I have to do.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

@Pyrax, you're in. I'll put you up with an icon of your choosing. Pick one above, or just choose one from another website.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Current Topic

We have our favorite creature, but why do we?
-I like the Mothman since they are so rare in sightings and very dark and lonely in nature. They only appear in wooden areas or holy places. They may appear in other places as well, but I like the way they can fly and have the red eyes. Relatives of the Mothman are the Owlman and Deathraptor...and sometimes I believe they are the same thing.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
2nd New Member

@Sammyskitty, your in. If you may, how active are you? Choose an icon above or just find any from any website.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Thank you~

May I ask what everyone's second favorite creature is? Mine are Genetically modified humans/mutants/demons.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Second Creature

My second favorite creature is the Dover Demon.
images
Just as it looks on the picture, it males me want to look for it or just dream of befriending it. If you research it, it just appeared in Dover a full day and people question its existence. I love that thing.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
You know, I remember watching a movie of the Sy-Fy channel and it was a Sy-Fy original movie entitled Mothman. Have you seen it? It was pretty good~

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
SciFi

Yeah. it was maybe.....a year ago, but I still remember it. It was very good since I remember watching a very bad movie before it and thought, "another movie?". I liked the movie, pretty good.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
New thing

Do any of you think the government hides all the truth...or do they just know nothing and act as if they do?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I do, especially near Roswell or Area 51
I mean, why else would two men in black pick-up trucks/SUVs be sitting out in the hot desert heat doing nothing?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Don't forget that all those alien abductions can't all be dreams.
That's way to coincidential.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Aliens

Exactly, alien abductions, for some odd reason, you forget them or barely have a good memory of it. Those black men and cars and ect. really play a big role near sites having to do with aliens or crashes or such. Area 51 I believe they reverse engineer ufos in there...and I believe that the Roswell incident was no air balloon or weather balloon.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
As long as they created zombies, plasmids or Big Daddys, then I'm fine

Same here. I don't believe that it was a balloon of any kind or an Air Force Training Excerise one bit.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
News

It is reported that many visitors and families within a 50 mile radius and so on saw the flying UFO crash down. Why would a weather balloon be where the clouds are? I now nothing about weather balloons, but I presume they should be high up as to record everything and not get damaged. Workers themselves say they saw real aliens, even though i'm not sure about that but believe it.

Back