• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Don't freak out if you see my avatar, the reason why I have Australian singer Gotye as my current avatar is because he took the No.1 spot on the triple j Hottest 100 with his massive hit Somebody That I Used To Know.

This avatar is only for one day though, Elgyem will be back tomorrow.

I even predicted that song would be No.1 ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kiss you? Ugh.

Hey, why don't we sticky this thread like we did with the previous thread?

Because the other thread was unstickied towards the end to make the other threads shine, but ya.

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

First alt. to post here, maybe? :3

Also I love Zet's theme. Hanako is so awesome <333 /then again I love Hanako, Lilly, and Rin equally, fff

By the way it should be fairly obvious who owns this account, especially if you've been paying attention to the past few DLTMS0 pages.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

There's also IP checking Went :3 /alternative

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh it is. Only if you know how to do it right, though :(

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

Hey, other people can figure out how to do CSS fairly easily... Though then again few people use a resized sound bar in every single sig. of theirs :V

IP checking sounds like fun ;; I wish I could do that on here. Maybe I should learn to hack, like Joey. Except I'd use my hacking skillz for good.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yes I also enjoy new people because I can also eat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back