• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The Vanillite line for sure, and rightfully so. :/
Like seriously, Pokemon have always been based on animals or mythical creatures, but when they base it on an ice cream cone, it becomes annoying. The Pokemon itself is creative, but very contradictory as to its origin. I don't think there was ice cream in Arceus' days O,O
Doesn't make sense and removes any originality as to the designs of Pokemon in general. An ice cream cone Pokemon, pfft. @|

Years
Some of the crappy evolutions of Generation one Pokemon are unforgivably bad! Seriously, what the hell is Tangrowth? It's like the Jar Jar Binks of the Pokemon world!

Years
I hate Kabutops although Fossil Pokèmon was my favorite. Kabutops had a creepy design and sharp claw. So, I thought it was dangerous for Pokèmon life. :(

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Pokemon I hate? Well design-wise I think Luvdisc,Trubbish,Garbodor,Slugma and Woobat looks awful. Luvdisc is this pink sideways heart with two small eyes and a wide mouth,it wasn't very adorable to me. Then there's the Trubbish line, it's a garbage bag then a huge pile of rubbish filled with rotten food and other old items. Slugma,is this little orange slug with yellow rocks in it and this slimy substance dripping from it's nose which I think is mucus :P.

And Woobat,I kind of dislike for that awful love heart shaped nose,if it didn't have that I might of considered using it.

Moving on,Zubats,Tentacools,Rattatas,Bidoofs and Audinos. Without repels in a cave,Zubat appears everywhere. They're especially irritating to fight with their Supersonics and other status inflictions.

Then there's Tentacool popping up everywhere while you're surfing around. Sometimes you can't escape and get poisoned and badly damaged.

Rattatas,they appear on almost every route.With moves like Super Fang and quick attack,I hate this creature.

Bidoof,looks ridiculous and bulky,it was a pain to kill.Last is Audino,yes it gives you loads of experience :3,but honestly it's annoying to kill.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I seriously hate u know what? Landorus, it's so creepy & its tail looks mutated, gah......

Years
zubat is a pain wooper gets in your way when your in the safari zone audino is hard to find and kill and drapion loves to poison you to much.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I dislike Emolga. Whenever I go Audino-hunting, what annoys me the most is Emolga popping out of the shaking grass one after another. PLUS Emolga have Double Team which makes it keep avoiding attacks. Doesn't anyone else feel the same way?!

I also dislike Basculin. It's about the only pokemon to appear while I'm surfing, or more frustratingly, while I'm hunting for a specific pokemon. ARGH. But this dislike is less than Emolga's dislike.

I don't really dislike Stunfisk, but it is one of those which have the label "I'm going to run away every time I encounter one" on it.

Hmm..what else? I don't really have anything else in mind..but when something else comes up, I'll pop in here again. :)

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Hoppip! It's useless, splash!Splash!Splash!
Same as Magikarp too!
And i really hate evil team pokemon like Rattata,Zubat, ect

articueno@

aftet tuesday even the calender goes WTF
Years
rogenrolla and boldore are headaches for me . only because of their sturdy ability they have and extra chance .

Years
rogenrolla and boldore are headaches for me . only because of their sturdy ability they have and extra chance .
While I don't disagree with Roggenrola, it's against PC rules to bump a thread over a month old, and this one hadn't been posted in since 2012 D:

If you'd like to discuss something, but don't see an active topic for it, please create a new thread instead, rather than bumping an old topic. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back