• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Damn, i got so many questions, but i think i'll tell two.

Where is Felinar?

If somebody is generous enough i still demand a picture of where to find the green diamond, 'cause i screw up at finding stuff badly. =3

Felinar is in the Swamp inside Vextra Forest. Go in from the south western entrance at Silvertown, then once inside the forest go left and up and you should be there. BE PREPARED!!! You will have to battle Rick 3 times in a row with NO HEALING, then you either battle Felinar or automatically get her on your team, cant remember exactly.

-

And oh my GEE GEE, I cant find Gabby again, Ive battled twice now. First time at Coral Sea then again at Fruits's Basket. And Ive gone everywhere I can think but Gabby is GONE! Where do I go from here?

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Felinar is in the Swamp inside Vextra Forest. Go in from the south western entrance at Silvertown, then once inside the forest go left and up and you should be there. BE PREPARED!!! You will have to battle Rick 3 times in a row with NO HEALING, then you either battle Felinar or automatically get her on your team, cant remember exactly.

-

And oh my GEE GEE, I cant find Gabby again, Ive battled twice now. First time at Coral Sea then again at Fruits's Basket. And Ive gone everywhere I can think but Gabby is GONE! Where do I go from here?

Thanks alot, and, where to go next is:

Meh, imma just do it from start.

1.Coral Sea
2.Fruits' Basket
3.Hevah Academy
4.Dusk Path(south of current path)
5.Ice's Edge Path
6.Current Path
7.Guardia Path
8.Ocenia Sea
9. Back to the peak of Dusk Path's mountain.

--

Damn, where is a good spot to train? I always come around level 40 when facing the Vessel and stuff and save states are making me guilty :( help? Or is there a place to get rare candies?

--

Also, i cant find the swamp, is there a picture you can show?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Oh wow! I finally caught Gabrieleon and guess what?! Its shiny!! And who would have thought the shiny version looks like Nefari. To bad its adamant nature though cause its special attack is only 13 at lv. 30 :/ but hey Im just glad to have a Shiny Gabrieleon :) BTW is it common for this pokemon to come out shiny?

UPDATE: And you would add that right after I finished myself! LOL

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Can you please not use yellow color?
Beside killing my eyes your text becomes unreadable.
Anyways that's what I said... Spriz is available only in normal mode. For bad mode there's Dohydra and for good mode, there's Suvir.

You said about a "Different mode." And for the Yellow, your right, it becomes unreadable. :/ I'll just use my favourite protagonist's name as colour ;). Anyways...can someone please help me? I'm doing the "Gabrieleon's past." quest and the shaman says for me to talk to the elder but he only talks about Light/Jude?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
I collected all of the fragments, even the last two from Might. However, they are not in my inventory, and they do not appear when I talk to the pyramid. When I talk to Chaomega he still tells me to collect the fragments if I want the timeline to exists. Someone help please!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You said about a "Different mode." And for the Yellow, your right, it becomes unreadable. :/ I'll just use my favourite protagonist's name as colour ;). Anyways...can someone please help me? I'm doing the "Gabrieleon's past." quest and the shaman says for me to talk to the elder but he only talks about Light/Jude?
Now our fonts will be same... not cool...

Oh wow! I finally caught Gabrieleon and guess what?! Its shiny!! And who would have thought the shiny version looks like Nefari. To bad its adamant nature though cause its special attack is only 13 at lv. 30 :/ but hey Im just glad to have a Shiny Gabrieleon :) BTW is it common for this pokemon to come out shiny?

UPDATE: And you would add that right after I finished myself! LOL
It's 50% shiny and non-shiny.
And Gabby's best used as physical sweeper so adamant is awesome.

If somebody is generous enough i still demand a picture of where to find the green diamond, 'cause i screw up at finding stuff badly. =3
I have already answered where the green diamond is.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
There is only Jolteon in the wild so far... Is it because im playing at 2 am? or is it a glitch or something?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Welp, decided to have my own colour in tribute of my favourite HM Slave- Err.... Soul Silver Mascot..:cheeky:

EDIT: Still no sign of the swamp..

EDIT 2: Um, not sure if its a natural ability or what but while i was grinding stupidly i found a vulpix with Drought ability 0.0

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Finally, i found the diamond, now to get my second game to reach that damn part..
And right now i'm already underleveled against the electric gym, i really need some help with where to train, any suggestions?

Oh yeah, found the swamp, too.

EDIT: Found out the moving tile puzzle is a simple way to get rare candies, heh.

Oh, yeah. When does Onix evolve into Steelix and Seadra into Kingdra? (Also, where to get horsea?)

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Damn, i should've caught it, instead i ran away like hell because i had a grass type at front line, and a Drought Vulpix would just be sheer murder...

*Goes to find another Drought Vulpix..*

EDIT: Okay, i gotta stop editing but i just realised.... Perish Song sure is a good move to take down the Vessel and stuff... Though the happiness might get doomed.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
I get tired of walking sometimes.... Does the game have a bike at all?

Oh yeah, does the safari zone (or anywhere else) have a chansey?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Unfortunately there is no bike in LoG. You can run by the way if your emulator supports it. Chansey is I believe in Safari Zone

Do you know which area it is in? Because i barely see any Chansey anywhere, and i caught every single pokemon i know in the safari zone, which is..

Riolu, Kangaskhan, Spryphine, Skarmory, Heracross, Scyther, Spinda, Chirpirch an Touclipse, um... Shuckle, Growlithe, Rhydon, Ponyta, Tropius, Pachirisu, Pikachu... Bleh, i think i got everything, so there probably isnt a Chansey, unless you guys found one before, which area did u get it?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
*SIGH* Fine...nobody knows the Gabrieleon event problem? Anyways, I'm going to do the Devihel event, I heard you have to talk to a ranger in a mine? Well, can someone tell me which mine is that?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
So i beat the main story line and have beat the Hevah league. Devihel (Devhiel?) took off and i have no clue what to do now..

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
So i beat the main story line and have beat the Hevah league. Devihel (Devhiel?) took off and i have no clue what to do now..

Maybe.. Get Gabrieleon? Catch Wujifin? Replay the whole game choose another game mode? Get Baby Lugia? Oh yeah, and find Richard and pwn em. And get Felinar after that. I think there's more i haven't said..

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Can someone tell me why Chaomega still wont activate the next event even though I have all the shards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back