• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spin-Off Quick Questions and Answers Thread

Since we often have question threads that apply to more than one game, I figured it was about time we added a general question thread to this section to help with clutter and to lessen confusion! :)

Rules:
- If the question you're going to ask already has a forum dedicated to it, like Black and White, please ask in that section's Q&A thread. Your posts may be deleted if they are specific to one game that already has a thread or belong elsewhere entirely.
- Remember that team helps belongs in Battle Center, and you must post movesets when you make a thread in that forum.
- This thread can apply, but is not limited to, questions about the following: fake games, migrating between generations, link cable troubles, debating choices of game purchase, changing batteries, etc. as long as it remains within Pokemon gaming.
- No "thank you" posts. They will be deleted as spam and you can possibly be infracted if you break this rule constantly. Feel free to thank someone through VM though.

Without further ado, let the questions roll!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You can only play as Pikachu in the single player mode. And wow. I didn't think anyone would ever ask a question about that game.

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
Anyone know how to evolve Riolu in PMD EOS? I have a Sun Ribbon, and its IQ is 2 stars, but it won't evolve! Help me!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Anyone know how to evolve Riolu in PMD EOS? I have a Sun Ribbon, and its IQ is 2 stars, but it won't evolve! Help me!
Oh my please tell me where did ya get the Sun Ribbon?!
And in return here's answer : Ya have to beat Darkrai and then recruit Dialga (for sure also Palkia, but ya can try it only with Dialga) and after that ya can be evolved :)

Shiny Shaymin

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
Thank you!
Here's how I got the Sun Ribbon:

Client: Magnemite
Objective: Arrest Flaaffy
Place: Zero Isle West 23f
Restrictions: With Smeargle
Difficulty: *5
Reward: Sun Ribbon
Wonder Mail S:
1Q93& @K-3Q10 #R+QM
JXN89 SQS8+18 S=PX=

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Heh... Zero Isle? :D
(I guess I saw this WMS somewhere... I guess I gotta try it :D)

By the way I change that answer!
It seems like in Sky it's changed... Ya don't have to recruit Dialga.
After beating Darkrai and doing some missions (
Spoiler:
) 2 Ursaring will tell ya that ya might try to go to Luminous Spring... and there my partner Chimchar was able to evolve so I guess it's changed.

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
This is Explorers of Sky, so feel free to recommend Shaymin or Sky-exclusive items.

I'm not tough enough to go to Zero Isle North, and I need to get some practice in Lv. 1 dungeons before going to Zero Isle South. Zero Isle Central and Destiny Tower, which I have yet to unlock, are out of the question.

So first I want to go to Zero Isle East. But there's one problem: I don't know what to bring. I know I should bring 3 Max Elixirs, my Tight Belt which I obtained by Wonder Mail codes in Darkness and traded to Sky, and at least 7 Reviver Seeds. But, I don't know what else I could stuff in my Bag.

And I don't know who to bring. My guide recommends Smoochum, Drifblim, Spiritomb, or Rotom for Zero Isle South/Destiny Tower, so maybe I could use one of those four for team leader. I saw a picture of Dusknoir being used, as well. It also recommends Snover and Masquerain for partners for Zero Isle West. (although maybe Snover is not so good because of its Snow Warning? But Hail doesn't really negate auto-healing, so maybe it's OK.) The Pokémon for Zero Isle East can also be used for Zero Isle West, since the only difference is the fact you can bring items.

This doesn't deserve its own thread so that's why I'm asking it in Quick Questions.
So, who and what should I bring?

Does Spiritomb/Marowak/Magnezone/Snover sound good?

And for Items, I'll bring:

Miracle Chest
Icy Globe
Volt Globe
Gravelerock (40)
Key
Key
Max Elixir
Max Elixir
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Reviver Seed
Rare Fossil (10)

Does that sound like a good idea? I obtained some of the hard-to-find ones using Wonder Mail Codes in Darkness, borrowing my brother's DS to trade them to Sky.

Also, what's the chance of recruiting Dusknoir in Spacial Rift? I need to know. I'm Lv. 54 and I'm wearing a Golden Mask. I noticed there are two entries for Dusknoir on the Recruit Chances list, and I want to know which one applies to the one in Spacial Rift. Both of them I can handle, but I really want to know.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm playing PMD 2. :D

1. When can I evolve?

2. Where can I recruit Eevee, and can I evolve it into Leafeon?

Shiny Shaymin

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
SilverSmeargleSplatter,

To evolve in EOS, defeat Darkrai and go to Luminous Springs. To evolve in EOT/D, I think you have to defeat Rayquaza and go to Luminous Springs.
I recruited Evee in Mystery Jungle. To evolve it, give it a Leaf Stone and go to Luminous Springs. But, I don't know where to get a Leaf Stone.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Thanks, but now something else is bothering me. This is Darkness...so why is Time mentioned so much? I'm starting to wonder if they put the wrong label on the cartridge and put it in the wrong box or something. xD

Shiny Shaymin

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
It's just the game's storyline. Once you get past the main storyline, it'll have something to do darkness. Darkrai trying to envelope the entire world in darkness or something.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
To evolve in EOT/D, I think you have to defeat Rayquaza and go to Luminous Springs.
Not quite ;)
In Explorers of Time or Darkness (since they are practically same xD) you have to also beat Darkrai and recruit Dialga (and maybe Palkia try it only with Dialga)

By the way ya can get Eevee from the Joyous Tower but ya have to go there as lv.1 pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back