• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lunis' shiny hunting thrill ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey everybody, sorry i already have everything that is being offered:(
maybe some events from you assassinjay, you do have a nice list:)

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
hey everybody, sorry i already have everything that is being offered:(
maybe some events from you assassinjay, you do have a nice list:)

Alright, just let me know what you wan't, and thanks for the compliment p.s. I have more coming soon just didn't have em' in my thread before because I thought my thead looked messy but now I know how to do
Spoiler:
and such i'll be majorly updating :) it's also funny how we both have "emporium"(s) lol are ours the only 2 on PC?

Years
Hey i like that shiny gyryados you have I can offer you a shiny ev'ed skorupi with egg move night slash, poison tail and iron tail?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I want a Shiny Rattata and Golduck please. Please check my closed thread to see if you want anything in return
EDIT: And btw, is it possible to trade between Platinum and 5th GEN FCs? :S

Years
I sent you a vm Philip

Twistedpuppy...is everything ok with my thread?

I want a Shiny Rattata and Golduck please. Please check my closed thread to see if you want anything in return
EDIT: And btw, is it possible to trade between Platinum and 5th GEN FCs? :S

Unfortunately gen 5 can only trade to another gen 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back