• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening [IC][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1: Part 1
"A Hunting We will go"

Shinji was about to enjoy a nice, warm bath, when the Prince himself showed up at his tent. "We leave in half an hour." And abrubtly left.

"Ah dammit..." Shinji was half-naked, and he wanted to clean himself off for the ladies, but he supposed that he could put it off if it meant he could bash some skulls in. "Got it, m'lord." He wasn't sure if he called him that respectfully or mockingly, but either way he liked the kid. He continued to undress, tossing off his casual-pants. He quickly pulled on his combat trousers, tight-fitting black pants, and his battle shirt. "A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go, high ho the dairy-o, a hunting we will go!" Shinji began to chant his song over and over as he dawned the rest of his armor, with the exception of his helmet, and eventually slid the Bad-Axe into it's personal belt-loop. "Time to crack some heads." He cracked his fingers, his neck, and his back. He wasn't going to get serious, but he was going to be doing some serious skull cracking. "Yee-ha!"

Shinji waltzed out of his tent and began to make his way towards his best friend in the entire world: Roshi. "Here, Roshi Roshi Roshi!" He was calling out in a very childish manor, but it would work. It was there secret bro code. "Here big guy!" Seconds later the Wyvern came tearing through the camp at full speed in order to get to his companion. "Hey there!" The dragon stopped just millimeters away from the human. It gave a mighty roar and Shinji swung up on top of his mount and urged him towards the general assembly area. He still had fifteen minutes to spare, so he might as well take a nap. He leaned back in his seat and dozed off.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

Nokam walked through the camp to where they had all assembled, poking Shinji off his wyvern to wake him up. Then the Shepherds left camp. Those who rode flying animals kept a vigil in the air, while most of the people on the ground rode horses, all of those who were comfortable on a horse.

Still, Nokam thought. These horses are just about the most reliable thing you could find. The horses most of them rode were stable, careful beasts who where bred to be extremely patient of their riders. Even Nokam, who was not a very good horseman, could easily ride and control one of these beasts. However, they were not war horses and they would probably be tethered some mile away from their final destination, leaving their load to walk the rest of the way.

When they got about a mile from the village, Nokam ordered the halt as the horses were tethered. He could see smoke rising from the town, and could see signs of destruction on the buildings. As they walked the last mile Nokam said, "These brutes must be removed from this village. Use whatever force necessary. We can't be sure of their numbers, so always be on your guard. Shinji, look through the village for any villagers, and get them out before you crack any heads. Alright everyone, let's go!​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/fHAv10O.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Shepherd Camp > Village

2-1: A Trivial Day

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

Jinsoku had awoken early, done his early-morning workouts, and began to exit his tent as the Prince appeared, and everyone was summoned. Jin stood closest to the front and the prince himself during the speech, and nodded once they were issued their quest. While the others rode horses, Jin sped alongside them by skating on his gears. During their travels, Jin was skating alongside the Prince's horse. The village neared, smoke billowing above it. Jin's gears returned to his fingertips, and he turned to the Prince. "Do you require protection, Nokam?"

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Lutaro went with the Shepherds to the village. Like everyone else, he rode on a horse, as he fid not feel comfortable shifting into a dragon when it wasn't needed. So he just seemed to be a small boy riding around with a group of grown fighters. It was very possible too that many of these fighters did not know he was a dragon in the first place, so probable confusion inevitable.

He hopped off of his horseand listened to Nokam, even if most of it wasn't for him. "Alright everyone, let's go!"

"R-Right!", Lutaro exclaimed, ready to fight, heading in to look for Brigands.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Sonatina loitered about her tent with her wyvern early in the morning before being called to arms by the Prince. They all soon assembled and they travelled towards the village, whether it be by air or ground.

As soon as they had landed, Sonatina realised that she had left her slate behind at the tents and soon realised she would have a silent battle. She played with her axe, gently stroking the sharp edge that caused blood to drip from her hand as she glanced across to the other Shepards. She would have liked to say, "What are the Tacitician's orders?" but of course she couldn't.

"You ready?" She whispered to Cherche, stroking her lightly on the head.

The wyvern responded with a low growl as the two suddenly took off, the wyvern's powerful wings creating a small gust of wind as they sped towars the burning town. Sonatina coughed as the burning abyss' smoke thickened, and with it, the danger.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Tarin was somewhat surprised by the prince, he was actually letting her go. Now she was standing alone in the tent, putting her knives slowly back into her holsters. She then exited the tent, being more cautious than normal, in case the Shepherds had left a trap outside of her tent, but there was nothing more than a piece of rope laying on the ground. After looking back a couple times, Tarin finally started to head back to her tent to assess the damage. Around 35 minutes had passed before she arrived at her destination and she was shocked by what she had found.

Piles of gold lay across the remains of her charred tent, along with a few half burnt tomes and a few more miscellaneous items. However, something didn't add up. Her gold that was stored in her chest was now lying on the ground, and there were no remnants of the wood that made up the chest. Upon further inspection, Tarin found a small trail of coins leading away from her tent. She quickly turned back to the ashes and started to dig through it, trying to find any of remnants of her wares. However,they were also gone. although, something else had caught her attention. A small staff rose out of a bush, seemingly floating in the air.

"Now how did this get..." Tarin stopped in her tracks. The staff was in fact a lance; and its head now rested inside the body of a man. He lay motionless and silent. The leaves in the centre were stained a most terrible red. This man was dead. "Oh..." Tarin pulled away from the body, showing a small hint of sadness before focusing back on the tent. "Great... Just great" Tarin knew that if she were to stay where she was, some traveller would walk by, see the body and call for help. So she quickly grabbed as much gold as she could, before heading off in the direction of the coins. It wasn't long before her trail ended, but she kept going, following a new path. A path of smoke.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Mason

Mason panted and gasped softly. The smoke was everywhere, and the smell of fire and blood was strong in the air. Thankfully when the raid started he had enough sense to evacuate everyone he could. Who would have known, that his last resting place was get attacked the morning he set out for the Shepherd camp? He was glad he was here, honestly. But he had to keep in mind that there were more people to save. Granted, there were a good deal of people that either were dead already, or that he had not found, but about half the village or more was on the hill about an hour away on foot. He had returned to try and find more people, but if he had to his bow was ready.

"Is everyone else dead already... ?" he mumbled, coughing some. He had no idea the Shepherds were in the area. He knew he had to try and save as many more as he could, and kick some bandit butt too! He was ready! He pulled an arrow out of his quiver. Time to get hunting!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 2
Time To Be a Badass

Shinji was surprised when Nokam pushed him off of Roshi, but he laughed as he got up. There could have been a more peaceful way to wake him up, but it mattered not. He could have a fun time just the same. The trip to the village was rather uneventful. He just watched the sky, not caring about the tiny world below. "Doodoodoodoodoo," He just hummed a goofy little tune to himself to pass the time.

When the Shepherds arrived at the town, the smell of smoke and blood filled Shinji's nose. Damn...They hit hard. He heard the cry from Prince Nokam, "Shinji, look through the village for any villagers."

He gave a groan. "Ahhhh. Fine. You're no fun!" He gave a grin and spurred Roshi towards the village. He hopped off the dragon just outside the village. "Watch the skies while we're busy." The dragon gave a nod and took off and began his patrol. Shinji drew the Badaxe from his belt loop and moved into the nearest alley way. The place was obviously sacked. There was nothing in the shops, stalls, or houses. "Damn. They got this place good..." Shinji wasn't exactly sympathetic, but he felt sorry for the sorry bastards. "I got this one for you..."

He turned a corner to find a thug closing in on a young women and a young boy, probably her little brother. He was garbed in light hide armor and was wielding a massive greatsword. "I'm gonna enjoy this way too much." His voice was hoarse and gritty, and his grin was dirty and broken. He raised his sword above his head to bring it down on the boy.

Shinji tossed his axe, burying it deep in the back of the raider. He fell onto his knees with blood streaming from his mouth and back. "Yoink!" Shinji ran over to the body, braced his foot on the raider's back, and pulled it out. "Are you folks alright?"

"Yes sir. Thank you for saving us." The boy was quiet, and was probably frigid with fear. "There are others held captive. You need to help them!" The girl added, "They took everything! Everything!"

Shinji gave a nod. "Don't worry. We're going to get everything back. I promise, on my honor as a Shepherd." He hefted his axe onto his shoulder and gave a winning smile and a thumbs-up. "Now stay here. We have buisness to take care of." The pair gave a nod and ran away. Shinji began to rove the streets again. He saved a few other villagers before he decided that there was no one else to save. "Well, time to go!" He ran back out to Nokam. "I think I got most of them, but there's a group there holding captive, probably for some dastardly deeds or something. I'm gonna guess they're heavily guarded, so I came back for some more people. What's the plan, cap?"

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Now, if you expect the smoke to cause a strong recoil of the others, imagine an Ice Manakete going through it. Now, granted, it wasn't any more risky - there was nothing melting within him, or anything of that sort, but still, his body was less apt to anything involving fire than any other manakete, or even a human. But still, Lutaro was gonna be useful.

Keeping his mouth shielded from the smoke, he saw a Brigand standing over the fearful body of a frail, beggar woman. He could see the man... grinning. As though he had acconplished something. It was sickening; downright blasphemous. Granted, finding people may be Shinji's job, but what was he supposed to do; call Shinji and likely let the woman die? No chance.

The man turned to him, and grinned. Lutaro stepped back, as the bandit began to approach the boy. "Bet I could make good money makin' a slave outta a little brat like you..."

Lutaro stepped back until he walked back into the house. The Brigand had him now. He was surely doomed, and- nah, I'm just kidding. Lutaro pulled the dragonatone out of his pocket, and raised his arm into the air, quickly turning into his dragon form. (It's tume to pay!)

The brigabd seemed quite taken aback at first, but he seemed to recover, as he exclaimed, "Ah, a monster, hm? Bet you'll be worth a fortune...!"

With that, the man swung his axe at Lutaro, taking a small-but-significant amount of HP. Lutaro counter-attacked, launching out a blare of hail and sleet, as the Brigand fell cold. "Damn..."

As it fell to the ground, Lutaro cringed. Even without blood, it was pretty disturbing to see a man frozen to death. I won't go into the details, but... it isn't pretty. He turned an eye away from the body. Still, it gave him a bit of satisfaction. He normally wasn't a vengeful person, but knowing he killed a dangerius Brigand WAS a satisfying thought.

He saw the woman view him in shock, as he reverted go his human form. He held his blanket tightly, as he watched the woman stare. She stared for a few moments longer, before she shook her head. "Thank you, lad".

Lutaro was surprised by such kind acknowledgement. "A-Aren't you scared of me...?"
The woman replied, "Would that be any way to feel about someone who saved my life?"

"... R-Right..." He looked away. "Um... there are probably a lot of Brigands... Should I guide you to an exit?"

"Nah, lad, you've done enough for me. I can tell you're a Shepherd, I see it in your eyes. You have Brigands to fight."

"R-Right... Well, please stay hidden."

The woman nodded, carefully heading for an exit. Unless called for by the convenience of another RPer, the woman was safe.

The smoke was doing horrors on his breathing and vision, but he didn't leave. He continued looking through the village for more Brigands to kill/people to rescue.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"Do you require protection, Lord Ylisse?" Jinsoku asked.

"No, thank you. You go on with the others," Nokam replied. He would help any of the villagers who escaped the village, send them on further away from the wreckage. A few villagers exited the burning buildings, including a small boy and a middle-aged woman." Go further down the road, to where those horses are tethered. We brought medical supplies, and those of you who are less injured tend to those who are worse off."

He continued herding them until the flow of them got smaller, nearly ceasing. Shinji ran out of the village, covered in soot. "I think I got most of them, but there's a group there holding captive, probably for some dastardly deeds or something," Shinji said, "I'm gonna guess they're heavily guarded, so I came back for some more people. What's the plan, cap?"

Nokam had to think fast. Every moment they spent debating what to do would mean that more villagers might be dead. "Use your wyvern to look for where they might be. See if you can get Sonatina to help to. I'll go in on foot and get everyone together, so we can smash those brutes with our full strength."

Without waiting for a response from Shinji, he was off. He walked briskly through the smoldering town, looking for any signs of people. He saw a young boy further down the path, an bow in his hand and a quiver on his back. "Hey, kid!" he yelled, "shouldn't you have left the town already?"​

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Zoro jumped off the horse he had ridden into the village and saw the carnage and violence raging all around him. He reached into his belt and threw a dagger just left of a Brigand's eye, who was about 200 meters away.
"I'm out of practice..." he thought. He drew his swords and rushed forward, so low that his sword tips noiselessly cut through the soft ground below. He saw a...Dragon?!? Zoro ground to a halt as the Dragon turned into a human and was thanked by an old lady for freezing a Brigand.

Zoro sheathed one sword, it felt a little to heavy. "I'm REALLY out of practice" he muttered. He strode towards the Dragon-Human...thing, and without breaking his stride flung his sword into an attacking Brigand from the right. he turned and withdrew the blade, before wheeling around punching...well, breaking would be more appropriate, another Brigand, before finally drawing the other sword, feeling that he was ready again, and swung them both down with such force that the very air itself became a weapon, sharp enough to effortlessly slice a man in two, yet blunt sturdy enough to be compressed into a shield. This is where his true strength lied, in his ability to use the air with his blades.

The air blast ripped several Brigands into small pieces, showering the nearby trees with blood. He approached the Dragon.
"Who, or what, are you?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Mason

Mason stopped and lowered his bow. He had spotted another bandit, but when someone shouted at him he had to stop and look. He saw a very regal looking man with a sword. Mason had no idea who this guy was. He didn't care either.

"If i leave who is gonna stop these bandits?" Mason called back, raising his bow. It might look like he was aiming at the prince, but when he let an arrow fly, it went past Nokam and hit a Bandit who was charging at them both. Nokam would not have seen the man, he was facing the wrong direction. The bandit wasn't down though, and Mason pulled out another arrow and aimed it, this one hitting the bandit in the stomach.

"You gotta be careful Mister! This place is dangerous! I got a lot of the people out, on the hill up there, you should go too! Don't worry, One of the farmers said he would go get the Shepherds, but until they get here I'm gonna look for anyone else!" he said with a good natured voice, smiling up at Nokam before turning, about to run off again. Nokam would likely be able to call out to him, but if not Mason would go fight more bandits.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Part 3
Hero Time!

Shinji gave a nod. "You got it boss!" He gave a signal and watched Nokam run off. "Go get 'em!" Seconds later Roshi landed right next to him. Shinji swung up onto the wyvern and looked over to Sonatina. "You, you're with me! Mount up!" He didn't wait for her and took right off. "Catch up when you can!" He called out and spurred Roshi into the air. "Let's go big guy!" The dragon took off, and within seconds they were flying circles around the village. Shinji began to scan for any activity that seemed out of the ordinary for a burning village and eventually saw the raiders forming a defensive perimeter in the town square. Damn. That's a lot of raiders. There have to be at least fifty. He frowned. "PRINCE NOKAM!" He found the Prince with a young lad with a bow. "THEY'RE IN THE TOWN SQUARE!"

Shinji moved Roshi over the square. "Dive, dive, dive!" He gave the order and the wyvern flew downward in a straight line aimed at the ground. Seconds before they would've hit the ground, he pulled up and burned two of the bandits to a crisp. "Hold up buddy! We have to save some for everybody else!" Laughing, he leaned over and landed on the ground with a tuck-n-roll. "Come at me bros!" He challenged the nearby opponents with a taunting grin. He drew the BadAxe and cut down the first one to accept his challenge. "Is that all you got? Come on now! Don't make this so easy!" One of the bandits charged recklessly and gave a wild swing, but Shinji ducked under it and slammed the axe into his stomach. "Ten!" The bandit slowly collapsed to his knees. The next one to come gave a mighty bellow and swung a club with great speed, but Shinji just deflected it with the haft of his axe, then chopped his foe's head right off. "Eleven! Come on guys! Who's next? Any takers?"

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Blood-curdling screams filled the air, sending chills down Tarin's spine. She could still only see the smoke, but she figured that she was getting close to the source. After a few more minutes of running, she came across a huge group of people all huddled together on a hill side. They were a mess, many of them having large burns on their arms and legs, while a few others seemed to be missing entire limbs. She wanted to help them but their number was too large and the risk of losing her gold was too great. Tarin glanced over at the burning town, but just before she could leave a crying woman approached her. She seemed to be in a lot less pain than everyone else in the group, but she was by far the one who shed the most tears.

"Have... Have you seen my husband? He's about this tall," She lifted her arm over her head, to just higher than Tarin's ponytail. "And has dusty brown hair, that's kind of long. He also has this weird..." Tarin interrupted her just before she could finish her sentence. "Look, I'm kind of on a busy schedule right now and I need to return something that's been taken from me. So if you wouldn't mind... I'd like to get a move on." She said, with very little sympathy. This made the girl break into more tears and she was about to leave again, but this time she stopped herself. "Alright, fine... If I see anyone who matches your description, I'll tell you..." She said, before running down the hill to the burning town.

She managed to spot a wyvern or two up above, but they paid her no mind. Tarin eventually spotted her chest. It was smack-dab in the middle of a house that seemed to be safe from burning down. She went instantly went inside, going straight for her chest before hearing another scream from above. "It can wait..." She sighed, sneaking up the staircase to find the source of the screams. A little girl was crouched down in a corner, as a brigand with a torch in his hand and an axe on his back stood in front of her. "Now now little girl, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Give me the necklace or I'll have to take it from you, and I assure you, it'll be as painfully as p..." Tarin jabbed her dagger straight through the brigand's gut, before pulling it out as slowly as possible. The torch that was in his hand fell onto the wooden floor, setting it alight. However, neither Tarin nor the little girl noticed. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Burning Village

2-2: A Trivial Day

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"No, thank you. You go on with the others," the Prince replied to Jinsoku.

"Right!" Jin threw his gears to his feet, charging right into the village and through the paths, buildings passing on both sides. One, however, stopped him in his tracks. He felt a presence, vaguely familiar. He burst through the doorway, finding a bleeding thug, a girl, and... The woman he'd captured before. He was confused, as he was sure she'd left this morning. What immediately caught his attention, though, was a fire spreading from the floor to the walls. His eyes widened and he sped over to the two, picking up one each in his arms, and rushing them out of the house. Once outside, he twisted his body around and fell onto his back, taking the brunt of the impact to protect the girl and the woman as the three rested on the ground. The house quickly collapsed in on itself, flames bursting up from the caved-in roof.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
The girl remained silent, grasping onto the necklace she was nearly killed over tightly. "C'mon, we need to get you out of here." Tarin sighed, extending an arm out for her. However, before either of them could do anything, a loud screeching echoed throughout the rooms and before Tarin could pinpoint the source, she and the little girl were lifted into the air. After being rocketed outside the building, their saviour's body rested next to them, though Tarin was too confused to really notice him. She looked over at the little girl to make sure she was alright, before spotting Jin. She pushed herself up, sitting in the opposite direction of the house.

"Ok, why the hell did you do that? I'm not doing anything wrong, in fact I just saved that girls life." Tarin asked, turning to face the house. She managed to turn just in time to watch the roof cave in. "Heh... You just saved both of our lives..." Tarin said. For once she was happy to see him, if only because he saved her life. However her happiness turned into anger towards him, as she realised that inside the rubble was her chest. "Jinny... You didn't happen to pick up a, medium sized chest while you were in there?" She asked, bottling up her anger for the time being.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Burning Village

2-3: A Trivial Day

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"Ok, why the hell did you do that? I'm not doing anything wrong, in fact I just saved that girls life." The woman replied to his heroics, before realizing what exactly was going on. "Heh... You just saved both of our lives..."

Jin grinned, lifting himself up and dusting off.

"Jinny... You didn't happen to pick up a, medium sized chest while you were in there?"

"Nope. By the time I came in, the fire was spreading to the support pillars, there was no time." He turned to look over his shoulder at the burning house, thinking it over for a moment before realizing what the chest really was. Turning back to the woman he nodded, adding "Got it," before heading toward the house. His gears moved before him as he held his palms toward the fire, the gears hovering inches from each palm. He watched the fire with an intense focus, his gears spinning and whirring as they faced the fire, angled slightly near one another. They spun faster and faster, until they formed a small cyclone of high-force winds that slowly but surely put out the flames. Once that was through, he began using the gears to saw through debris, digging about the home's remains until eventually he pulled something up. Grabbing a handle at the side, he pulled a charred chest from the rubble and dragged it back to the woman. "It looks to be burnt, but I can't imagine the contents were damaged." He paused. "Does that mean this village is your home...?"

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"You gotta be careful Mister! This place is dangerous! I got a lot of the people out, on the hill up there, you should go too! Don't worry, One of the farmers said he would go get the Shepherds, but until they get here I'm gonna look for anyone else!" he said with a good natured voice, smiling up at Nokam before turning. Nokam could sense that he meant to run on.

He smiled. The boy was certainly enthusiastic. And brave, though his kind of bravery leaned very close to reckless foolhardiness. "Boy!" he shouted, hoping to make him pause. "I am Prince Nokam! My Shepherds are here!" He was about to say more when a loud voice from above caught attention.

"PRINCE NOKAM!THEY'RE IN THE TOWN SQUARE!" The voice was certainly Shinji's. Before the boy could repond, Nokam quickly said, "Come on boy! We need rescue the villagers! I hope you can actually use that bow of your's, because we'll need all the help we can get."​

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"Nope. By the time I came in, the fire was spreading to the support pillars, there was no time."Tarin was about to scream obscenities, but Jin managed to stop her by going to the burnt building and chopping it up. From inside, he grabbed the chest. She quickly stood up as he dragged it towards her. With tears nearly forming in her eyes, Tarin ran to the chest, sliding onto her knees and hugging it. Although it may have looked incredibly strange, it was perfectly normal behaviour for Tarin."It looks to be burnt, but I can't imagine the contents were damaged... Does that mean this village is your home...?"

"No, I just rob this place from time to time, the only reason I'm here right now is because this was stolen from me..." She contently said. After a while, Tarin realised that she was hugging a chest in the midst of a battle, prompting her to stand up and grab it. She nervously cleared her throat, before saying, "Well, I think it'd be in my best interest to leave now... Make sure the girl is returned to her family or whatever." Grabbing the chest in one hand and taking out her dagger in another, Tarin was about to leave.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jinsoku Wakahisa

Burning Village

2-4: A Trivial Day

FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
kcucQVI.png

"No, I just rob this place from time to time, the only reason I'm here right now is because this was stolen from me..."

Hearing this, Jinsoku's jaw was agape for a few good moments. Though, being a thief himself, he really wasn't one to talk. He felt that he was more justified in his stealing, since it was almost always with bandits or thugs as his targets.

"Well, I think it'd be in my best interest to leave now... Make sure the girl is returned to her family or whatever."

He lifted the girl onto his shoulder and turned to the woman. Somehow, he was still certain in his mind that she'd end up with the shepherds, he was sure of it! He realized that he hadn't wanted to see her leave, so, in a quick thought, Jin suddenly spoke up, "What if you set up shop with the Shepherds?" Likely catching her attention he took a step closer as he continued, "Weaponry and all sorts of valuables would sell extremely well in camp, and your customers would be regulars, all well-paid. On top of that, your business would be protected from thievery, and I bet you'd make twice the gold in the same amount of time, if not more." He smirked a bit. "Of course, you could come with us on missions if you choose to, where you could find and steal even more valuable wares than you could here." He frowned a moment. "It'd be better for you, and honestly I'm sure most would prefer you steal from the enemy rather than innocent villagers."

As Jin spoke, a bare-chested, broad-shouldered axe-man was approaching behind him. The thugly figure raised his axe for a downswing, and in mere moments Jin had pulled the small girl in front of his chest, taking a slight injury to his arm. However, he did not halt. Spinning immediately to face his adversary, he leapt backward while simultaneously slinging a gear back at the axe-man. He landed beside the woman and coughed a bit, cringing at the slice in his arm, but holding the girl tightly. "I don't suppose you have any ideas?"

Back