• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Mythological Creture?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What else but Slenderman?
Somehow, nobody else has mentioned him...

Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I like Pheonixes, dragons and unicorns. Pheonixes are so fiercely and gracefully elegant. I like the fact that it never completely dies off but rises again from the ashes. As for unicorns, they are rather like horses, but with horns. I like horses a lot as they are really beautiful animals, so there's a connection to that. Dragons, although I used to dislike them before, have grown on me since and have shown me that they are powerful creatures who freely roam the skies of the mystical lands, as well as that of Pokemon. <3

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Harpies x)

Dragons are a close second, only because harpies are sometimes portrayed as really gross, rotting women...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I've always had a thing for dragons, harpies, sphinxes, phoenixes, hydras, and gryphons.

Years
Favorite by far is dragons. I remember a time when I was younger that I didn't want to read books unless they had dragons involved somehow (I've mostly gotten over that), so...yeah. I just like how they tend to be portrayed, and for that matter how many ways they can be portrayed in things.

A close second would be gryphons, or griffons, or however you like to spell that word. Not sure what their draw was for me, maybe it's the "part eagle" fact (and I've always had a liking for birds).

And then drawing from eastern mythologies, I also like the qilin/kirin/all the various versions of that particular beast - probably because a lot of depictions I see of it are dragon-like.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kitsune, Okami, Zombies (if they count) vampires, phoenixes... there's more but what I stated was what came to mind

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Anubis, Chimera, Sphinx, and Ouroboros are my favourites. Anubs definitely tops it for me, though. Bastet is also cool; I like my Egyptian Gods.. though I don't know if I can technically place them under mythology.. after all, it was once a religion, wasn't it?

they are Mythology..legends made by Ancient Egyptians according to what they wanted to believe..and Anubus is son of Seth who stood against his dad to help his aunt Isis in finding his Uncle Ozoris ...i love all the old Egyptian legends as well which includes Phoenix OF COURSE!! "from ashes i rise again to heal with my tears and play the sad magical melody only those with the purest hearts can see me" I love Phoenix so much or as we call it here Anka'a also the Grim shadow aka soul reaper...^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Phoenixes because they can regenerate continuiously and Basiliskes because their gaze can turn others to stone if memory serves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Dragons, I find them cool creatures and many different mythologies around the world surround them. I also think Phoenixes are cool.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've always liked the look of Dragons and Phoenixes, because a dragon can breathe fire, and a Phoenix can rise from the ashes.

Back