• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Moveset Changes

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Super excited. I love funky movesets and this helps me have more diverse and unusual movesets for my Pokemon. I can't wait for Tommy to learn Outrage. <3 I wish Petilil had gotten some better move tutor stuff or a movepool change but oh well. :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
i don't think any of the listed move changes will make a difference outside of the ingame but i think that dark pulse on ninetales is something that every trainer should consider. dark pulse hits the special wall duskinoir if it comes in to wall you also it can hit espeon on the switch in if they want to come and block a will-o-wisp i think that this will be really useful for sun teams with entry hazards since ninetales can lure it in really easily

Back