• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
PiroMunkie said:
Yeah, I am off of school. Do you not work on Monday, pika?

YAY! That is soo cool Ryan. ^^ You can relax. Nope, I am off tomorrow. Yeah! All day and night, yehaw!! I am so happy I am off tomorrow because I had a hetic day today. So glad it is over. XD

Hey I like Kill Bill vol 1. and Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory too. I own Napolean Dynamite too. Man that movie is sooo funny. It is stupid, but in a funny way. XDD Have you seen the second volume of Kill Bill?

And Congrats of making 6,600 posts. ^^ You are getting close to where you used to be. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow...that is totally cool. I loved Kill Bill vol. 1. I haven't seen vol. 2 though. I need to own both of them. I rented vol. 1. After I watched vol. 1, Uma Thurman became my favorite actress. XD She was so awesome!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
PiroMunkie said:
Yeah. All of those sword fight scenes. I don't know anyone else who could memorize every single movement to do and at what time!

I know what you mean. Man she had those moves perfect. XD I was shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back