• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon ANB?

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
Looking to meet some people who have Harvest Moon a New Beginning :D Chat about it, exchange friend codes (in a pm), just general harvest moon fangirling or...fan...boying, lol, if youre a boy ^^

Also, i would like to get friend codes of other people who own a 3DS. I wanna fill in my friend roster a bit, find some fun people to send swapnotes and stuff to XD I guess you cant post friend codes in these posts...so pm me please, if youre interested :D Im looking for some fun/goofy, kind, happy people to chat with :) Im kinda shy at first, but tell me a bit about yourself in your pm, and ill open up right away ^^

~Cait :)

Ps...i hope this post is appropriate. i read the forum rules, but if i missed anything, or this should be posted elsewhere, tell me k? Im...new to forums \;D

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Can you tell me more about the online features? I'm interested in the game, but the box at the store doesn't have too much information lol Is it any good?

I have Twin Towns and have barely touched that in a year or so. What does this new game bring to the table?

Oh, and if I do end up buying it, I'll def' share my FC with you :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I haven't tried the online but it looks pretty fun, there's pretty much this big Wi-Fi farm where you can bring a couple animals, and people online can take care of your animals for you and you can trade items and stuff. It's super useful if you need a certain rare item to build a house or something :D

Tea_with_Kyary, feel free to add me! My friend code is in my profile or if you have it enabled, it should be in my details in this post. I also have a Harvest Moon fanclub if you're interested, in my signature c:

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
well, ive havent gone online yet, but i guess you can trade with other players, even in japan or other countries, and take care of eachothers animals...im sorry i dont know much about that feature, but ive heard most people find it super helpful early in the game for getting hard to obtain items...and what new...well, lol. quite alot. You can, as it says on the box, fully customize your character...clothes (LOTS of clothing options, giving the material and money) that you can wear regardless of gender, in other words you can be a manly man in a pink frilly dress...if thats what floats your boat, lol. Also, can change your hair...and you build new things, not just buildings, but fences, barns, LOTS of decorative objects...trees even. And there is lots of new material to collect. Aaand new recipes...what else...you unlock new things to do by making new buildings. new characters, new items, new things to do....
hmm...i cant think of what else.
But it is definitaly a good buy! Its very fun, with alot of play time...i mean, you could go forever just customizing everything ^^ At least, I certaintly enjoy it :D
Hope that was helpful ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Oh, oh, I'd love to -- but the problem is that I have no WiFi signal right now. Near the end of May, I'll be able to catch WiFi on my 3DS, but I feel like that will be too late, lol :x

Do you enjoy the game so far? ^-^

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
hey, no prob at all :D May isnt too far ^^ So, yeah, when you get wi-fi, shoot me yer friend code, yeah :D?
And ive had my copy of harvest moon anb for monthes now...and i still havent unlocked everything ^^ I love it still :D

Back