• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Happy Birthday!

I don't really consider myself anything these days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha, really? Tales of Symphonia is my favorite series of all time, so I'm basically PC's resident ToS Fan. ♥

Years
Happy birthday, Xulek! Have a 0! :P

..Once someone on wiki said that hydrogen dioxide was a highly dangerous chemical toxin that is all over rivers, lakes, oceans, and even in our bodies.

Well guess what, wiki people!

ema-mada.gif

ITS JUST WATER. YOU CAN PUT DOWN YOUR PITCH FORKS.

Hydrogen dioxide isn't water. You're thinking dihydrogen monoxide (hence why it's called H2O - 2 hydrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule). Hoaxes involving water's chemical name have been commonplace for years before the internet. Though Hydrogen peroxide is a chief ingredient in bleach. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. It's been about 5 years since I last saw Lloyd and the gang, but man was TOS nothing short of amazing. Left to go onto newer journeys in Dragon Age at some point though but I've been meaning to check out the TOS anime sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You really should check out the OVA. It's much different than the Game, but if you're open minded about it, then I'm sure you can enjoy it just as much. The second to last episode is coming out later this month, actually.

I'm talking Tales of Symphonia while watching Teen Titans, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the OVA then, I'll probably be watching it while playing Dragon Age 2 and hopefully Skyrim later on as well. Still need to beat Persona 3 Portable and Lost Odyssey though T_T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Imma... probably end up having to drive a good bit of tomorrow, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Oh well I suppose. Can wait to get back home and start up Dragon Age 2 now, right after I beat Assassin's Creed first though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never mentioned whether or not I found it fun or not. Just that I'm going to have to drive tomorrow. I've found it quite enjoyable, until I mess up, like today. But today was completely my mother's fault; she's a horrible teacher when teaching me how to park.

Years
12. I actually just couldn't think of anything to type there (I had started to write something but then spaced on it as soon I started), so I made a declaration of something I find fun.

I feel like being a delivery driver would be a fun job for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't mind driving around a lot just as long as I have music. And while I love BGM music, when I'm tired and trying to drive, BGM music is not the type of music I can listen to, as I've learned when driving home from Tampa last week. I tried listening to my Kamichama Karin CD (burned), and I couldn't. It must be music with lyrics, preferably ones I can sing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back