• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team LegendaryTrio (recruiting)

What should the region name be?

• Trident

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Trinity

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Zephry (z-ef-ree)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Xinny (zin-ee)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fariy (fa-rye-ee)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarinee (sar-in-ee)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Niven

• Fanto

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Legend Islands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
@pokemonyellowx those sprites look pretty good. Good job!

@everyone How should I pick a co-leader? 0_o

:D I have the 100th reply!

niven

Years
Update: It'll be a while before any gets another asignment. The reason is that the rom/ips is kinda messed up so im gonna get a clean fire red rom and put everything we've on it. So i'll have to get the maps on it, scripts, insert chimchar, etc.

niven

Years
I ended up not getting to do the thing with a clean rom just yet. I gave the ips to edens to do some graphics editing. He may use a clean rom ir not (I'm not sure if he will)

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
F***ING HELL!!!
i kept puting it off i had like 7 sprites done and my hard drive broke D:
i is sad now :'(

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
hey im wondering is this still being worked on i wanna check before remaking the sprites.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
yes it is i hope this is a good hack i have not been working on it cuz i deleted the thing on accident so i need the new one

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Just to keep your hopes up I want to let you know this hack is still being worked on its just niven's laptop charger broke and he hasnt been able to get his hands on a new one so when that happens you guys are back in buisness!

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Job for applying:Spriter
Proof::
Experience:1 Team

Accepted
good work. if ya need any help im a spriter and theres someone else but i forget who.

BTW,any heard anything from niven?

niven

Years
First of all, sorry for not being online. When i finally got a new charger, I had forgotten about this website and probably most of my hacking knowledge (I haven't done anything related to pokemon hacking since before my charger broke), so i'm sorry for that. Also, i'm gonna have to request that either this thread closes or somehow someone else can take over the team. Sorry again. And i probably won't be on this website anytime soon.

second of all, if i am ever on this website again, it's probably just to view threads and not post anything or anything like that. I don't think that i'll be hacking again anytime soon but if i am, it'll most likely be a solo hack, so something like this won't happen again. sorry about letting you guys down with this hack.

Years
application

Job applying for:
Proof of Work:STORY IDEA:
you are a 10 year old boy living in gold town, rose region
your dad is an undercover spy trying to arrest team skull (they want the power of the legendary unova trio to rule the world. your mission is to go round beating the gym leaders undercover around rose (looks like a big rose on map elite 4 in centre(i'm English) the spy police building is next to the e4 one they try to invade and steal the 24 carrot gold trophy (which you get for defeating the champ you need to foil their plans!!

+ i'm also a pokemon stat evo editor using yape

Method of Contact:pm/email [email protected]
Experience:but can make and write story +SCRIPTS BUT NOT INSERT
i have some story ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back