• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Let me find it, it's on the 1st page some where but it's different for the 5th gen. games and keep in mind it does take time for requests!!

EDIT: Here you go:
Your User Name:
Pokemon:
Nature:
Ability:
Moves:
Gen. : 4th or 5th:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2014
Your User Name: Monarch
Pokemon: Cobalion
Nature: Jolly
NickName: Y (Duke)
Ability: Justified
Moves: N/A
Gen.: 5th

And do u want the sword of justice trio on my game ? i didnt catch them yet, 'cuz i wanna learn rng to catch them too, if u do , i mma just go catch them

And thank you

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I don't need those unless they are different nature than I already have, but I would only take 1 from you, I'm not greedy, but let me get started on this for you, I'll let you know when I have it.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2014
can u let me know which one u want ? so i can go catch it and have it ready for the trade

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry for the late response, had to find it on the right game, but I found him and am right in front of it now, will get the right nature and perfect IV's for you tomorrow guarantee!!

EDIT: You will have to let me know the natures of yours for me to pick one?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2014
I want a Jolly Cobalion please, i did mention it in my 1st post, and im sorry for the late response

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I will have this for you by the end of the day / night.

EDIT: Good news, the very 1st one I caught was jolly, going to NN it for you now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2014
that is good news indeed, im very excited for this cobalion , i m trying my hardest to stay awake lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Enjoy it on your journeys!!

Gengar this is for you:
Your User Name:
Pokemon:
Nature:
Ability:
Shiny: Y or N
Moves:
Gen. : 4th or 5th:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your User Name: YesMyGengar
Pokemon: Lotad
Nature: Whichever.
NickName: Yes, Nacho.
Ability: Whichever.
Shiny: Yes.
Moves: Nothing in specific.
Gen. : 5th.
I can give you my shiny Chandelure.

Getting right on this for you, it should be ready (maybe in a bit) but it could possible be tomorrow, I'll let you know!!

EDIT: I got it, just need to transfer it to 5th for you, which fc do I use please??

Last edited:
Back