• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
9/10.

Dude when I saw how she grew up I was ,like, WTF? Back to your rating: I remember this episode. Not a fan of the anime, but it was a good episode ;)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
9/10. (Siiiigh...)

Good, but why Happy Chinese Year if Snivy's been made on Japan, Oh, and I heard Japan and China are rivals. So I don't think a Japan creature would greet China. But whatever. 9.5/10 now because of the "Wind Heart" written. (Whew...)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
7/10

The music player integration is cool, but the facebook button is pointless beyond words, and the picture is kinda blurry

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

That fake CSS adds some points, but the image quality ruined the score.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
10/10.

Great sig quality, perfect. But I don't understand your theme. Two different animes at the same time? Dat's bad. I would rate 6/10 your theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back