• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Can I get a recap of the major events of the new day, please? There are a lot of posts to get through.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo died, Sagishi found some alien Lycans who now reside in the forest, dcjboi resigned, Sagishi is now throwing a fit in the back of the classroom because he can hear a voice that no one else can (well, two voices now) and no one else can hear them, while Ryuu is pissed off by his shenanigans. Divine was a spy at Fairytale and is now residing in class with Ryuu, Ryuu and Divine are lovey-dovey-wovies, Elise is emo, Frio is almost mute and training, Gavin is not Gavin, Divine made the whole class breakfast, and there was also a discussion about wormholes, dimensions and universes.

So really, you can just come back into this like "Yup, this school is still nuts." Just with the added "Oh, someone died."

Oh yeah, It's also Cheryl's Birthday/Solo's Funeral. Huzzah!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Songbird: Wolfy pretty much got everything. Solo's death and Divine being a spy were the only actual major events. Besides what he said, Sorae and Lerion became pals, Chris is gaining the lead in the Milly love triangle thing after some pool time, Cheryll has a danger detector now that Allister gave her, Terra (reborn Gavin) is still trying to figure out WTF is going on, Nami is avoiding Takumi and hates her own vampireness, Yorick is learning poetry, and Raka is going to show up some time this IC day. I think.

Also, I don't know if you were here for it but Colony also resigned around the time you left.

Just tell me if you want the full-size summary, I'll gladly deliver.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Completely unrelated posts to the main character plot, ho!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Applause!

Now she she's detached from the other players! But... Monster Hunter!

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise made an outburst during class
Frio is going to visit the funeral dressed in the following
-Red Hair (dyed)
-Brown eye contacts
-A pure white mask that covers his entire face (think Darker than Black kind of mask)
-A black trench coat
-black pants

He would be completely unrecognizable, and I plan on having Elise mistake him for an enemy. So there will be a small fight.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
My parents didn't pay the internet bill to make sure I wasn't going to hack the wifi password. They won't pay it until next week Wednesday so until then I only have wifi at college or just outside my window heheheheh

The reason that they're being so strict for me and not my brother is ... Not something I should explain here so I hope you will understand nonetheless. I'm sorry for the trouble I might be causing as a GM. I will post as Ryuu soon but I might forget some details again so excuse me if I do and please tell me what I forget so that I can edit my post later.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's funny, I swear I always find myself unable to find the time to make replies, but the moment I have free time there's usually nothing to reply to.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted but I will have to edit it. The layout looks crappy because the laptop I'm using is actually from school and doesn't seem to like this site .__.

I will also post as Luna but I'll do that on my phone... There is also missing a part from Ryuu's post so... ugh... next time I'll use my own devices.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm sorry for the trouble I might be causing as a GM. I will post as Ryuu soon but I might forget some details again so excuse me if I do and please tell me what I forget so that I can edit my post later.

No problem! As long as the RP isn't at a standstill, personally, I think you should be doing fine.

It's funny, I swear I always find myself unable to find the time to make replies, but the moment I have free time there's usually nothing to reply to.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Yes. Actually, always.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah Sapphire, you're doing great! The only GM I know of who should be all that worried is me >.< my poor little RP only has 2 SUs so far. Youkai Academy is rolling strong! And as soon as we get out of the classroom I promise I'll be more active, right now there's nothing for Lerion to do but watch.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Thanks guys :) that's sweet ^^

I have good news! My parents paid the internet bill so guess who can post again?

Years
WOO!

On another note, I don't really have anything to post about just yet. Although I must say it seems that Dusk has created another character Allister will disagree with xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Back