• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
How lucky were you, beginner at game making, to get a comment from Captain Arcane? xD

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Sorry, just fire me, I'm studying non-stop now, and I'm gonna be doing less hacking, I've already got two Fs and one D, so fire me.

Years
Hey looks good like the maps.
One thing though....instead of You: text
try putting \PN: Text
then it'll display the player's name they input in the intro
Hope your game goes well ^^

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Wow! Really Well planned out! Screens look nice, and Team Shadow? Lol! They need some OW's Good job I'll be looking into this one more often!...I also like the story, behind the name Lol!

ComedyQuest

Noob Hacker
Years
Nooooooooooo. Your pokemon gets Eeveenaped! anyway I fully support you on this game, it looks like it will gain popularity pretty darn fast, bottom line:

IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
anyway i've been working on a menu script, wich is pretty buggy so DO NOT SEND ME ANY SCRIPT REQUESTS!

but i will update with it soon.

Back