• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Better than the emo darkness garbage they usually throw at us for sure. I wish they were all like that famous German one...

Years

I read the first few volumes of Naruto, skipped the middle through wiki reading and keep up with the latest chapters since the beginning of the World War arc. xD

Also SA's theme confuses me. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Looks like I missed a rather interesting convo after I beat Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed Revelations today, oh well time to find a better theme for myself now lol.

Oh yeah what's a referral supposed to be on here BTW?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. Around 2 AM over here right now, still can't get the OP and the ending theme to Death Note out of my head unfortunately.

Pretty tempted to start playing Chrono Trigger again though and might get back into something like One Piece as well but I'm not touching the dubbed version with a 50 foot pike.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Back from a short run. It woke me up so I'm a bit happier now.

With Desu Noto it was always the opening my Nightmare that got stuck in my head, one of the few Vis Kei bands I actually really like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Don't listen to a lot of J-Rock nowadays besides from Rentrer En Soi and The Gazette, maybe a little bit of Gackt too but not very much.

I loved the OP to Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni though.

<Needs to watch more anime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Mostly listening to Kasabian atm, we make the best music here in England. If I'm reading some mango I do sometimes put an anime OST on, the OST of Noir has been on repeat for the past few months.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

SINCE WHEN DID POKESTICK GET A GIRLFRIEND DID I KNOW THIS I PROBABLY DID IDK ANYMORE, NUMBER RESET GOGOGO.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Speaking of girlfriends, I still gotta see when I can arrange a date with my current one right now. Need to get enough money to take her to the bowling alley and somewhere to eat first though but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

And for some odd reason I can't sleep at all right now, then again I am prone to being a night owl lol.

Still don't know how I got this referral though seeing how I mostly keep to here nowadays.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still lack a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Then again, I suppose I don't mind as much so long as I have my anime crushes o3o

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Myyyy GF is like my other half~
[/I'm the evil half and she's the good half!]

She doesn't play Ace attorney though -- I gotta tell her more about it.
/evil scientific persuasion ahoy! wheeee~

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wait Doronjo you have a girlfriend too?

DLTMS0 has confused me... a lot. I DID NOT EXPECT ANY OF THIS AT ALL. /easily surprised

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I assume everyone is single tbh, online or not. Well, not everyone, but most!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back