• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite and Least favorite Pokèmon in 3rd gen

blue

gucci
Years
Favorites

277.gif
334.gif
337.gif
338.gif

Gen III (RSE) Introduced some of my favorite Pokemon and was definitely the best Generation of Pokemon IMO, the beautiful design of many of the Pokemon is great.

Least Favorite
289.gif

Slaking is my least favorite of this gen but even then... I have no real dislikes about it, just the design.

squirrelfeet

Favorites: Rayquaza (fantastic design), Armaldo (until I found out where its real eyes were), Yellow Swablu (Swabyellow)

Least Favourite: Milotic (Its special defense should be annihilated, and it gets more annoying in GenIV), Feebas (uncatchable) and ALL THE REGI for their common uselessness and weaknesses, plus low stats, bad moves and etc. They are truly abysmal.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My favorite Gen III Pokemon would be Gardevoir (it's pretty), Swampert (for being my first starter ever and having good stats) and Deoxys (it can change forms, making it versatile)

I'm not very fond of Luvdisc and Nosepass; they're not very useful.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
My favorite gen III pokemon would be gardevoir, cuz it has over the roof sp attack. Gardevoir+Psychic=osWIN!!! If you get that reference, you are awsome.

my second is Armaldo, decent stats, awsome look,

as well as WAILORD, i feel epic when i use him.

Years
My favorite gen 3 Pokemon was Salamence. He was one of the most reliable offensive Pokemon to have in your team, having a good balance of attack, sp. attack, speed and all.
I don't recommend him defensively, though.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I really like them all, actually <:

Sapphire was my first game so these were the first Pokemon I really knew and got used to, so none of them seem really out of place or anything. I couldn't really imagine the game without them. Of course there are some which I wouldn't use, but I still like them. :3

ScubaDouch3

Ice-Type Lover
Years
My Favorite's = Lunatone - Love the design, stats, and movepool.
Blaziken - Friggin' awesome, plain and simple.
Camerupt - Keep it away from Water and it can reek havoc!

Least Favorite's = Luvdisc - My God, what a terrible pokemon, I was really hoping Alomomola would be it's evolution, then it might not be so crap! (Although, it isn't much better...)

Chimecho - Not even worth the effort to try to find.

Illumise & Volbeat - I REALLY hate these Pokemon, Volbeat's design is OK but something just bugs me about Illumise, not to mention they both have crap stats.

I have more but this should be enough.

Years
Favs: Sceptile, Aggron, Wynaut, Gardevoir, Zigzagoon

Dislike: Luvdisc, Nosepass, Mawile, Vibrava

I loved Sceptile, Aggron and Gardevoir for their super cool looks. Wynaut and Zigzagoon were adorable :)

Luvdisc and Nosepass didn't really have any good moves to me and I never really liked them. As for Mawile and Vibrava, I just hated their design. Mawile and Vibrava were just ugly to me.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
My top 3 most favorites:
079.gif
072.gif
172.gif

My top 3 least favorites:
013.gif
145.gif
160.gif

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

My top three favourites: Metagross, Blaziken & Milotic
My top three least favourites: Luvdisc, Slakoth & Wynaut.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Favorites:
- Altaria
- Flygon
- Absol
- Milotic
- Delcatty

Least Favorites:
- Luvdisc
- .... the Regis?

I dislike less Pokemon than I thought I did from this generation. And like more than I thought I did; those are just my top five.

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
My favorites in gen3 are Blaziken and Crobat, among tons of others.
(I know he's gen2 but hes in the gen3 pokedex so I picked him :D)
Least favorites:
I hate Nosepass. He's ugly as hell. I also hate Milotic. I mean, i don't "hate" hate her but she's damn ugly. Her stat's are great though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Most of them were pretty great but some of my favorites are Blaziken, Flygon, Salamance, Ludicoloand so on.
My least favorites were Luvdisc,Slakoth,Nosepass.

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
Favourites:Absol, Salamence, Flygon, Ludicolo, Sceptile, Blaziken

Least Faourites:Nosepass, Castform, Hariyama(Only Design wise, he's a pretty good pokemon otherwise)

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Favorites - All 3 starter lines, the regi and weather trios, Salamence, Zangoose, Swellow, Cradily, Pellipper.

Least Favorites - Metagross, Latios, Mightyena, Lunatone, Milotic, Manetric.

Gotta say that I love and hate Hoenn at the same time as far as Pokemon go, can't say that for any other region tbh.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
Years
Favorites:
Glalie, Aggron, Mudkip line, Torchic line, Cradily, Regi trio, and many more. Most of them were good.

I didn't like:
Nosepass, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Shroomish/Breloom, Mawile, Castform, and a few others.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Favorite:
Zigzagoon-line, Taillow-line, Seedot-line, Mudkip-line, Torchic-line, Trapinch-line, Swablu-line, Surskit-line, Spheal-line, Spoink-line, Mawile, Zangoose, Torkoal, Minun and Plusle.

Least Favorite:
Lotad-line, Wingull-line, Meditite-line, Numel-line, Wailmer-line, Barboach-line, Spinda, Luvdisc and all those Regis.

Years
Out of the Pokemon for the 3rd generation my favorites would have to be:
Gardevoir, Milotic, Metagross, Regice, Latios, Latias, Roselia, and Altaria.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Favs.
Torchic,Treecko,and Mudkip lines.
Taillow Line
Poochyena Line
Aron Line
Torkoal
Flygon
Bagon Line
Glalie
Spheal Line
Beldum Line
Latios and Latias

I did not really have any least favorites. Hoenn was by far my favorite Gen all around.

Back