• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
sorry r.g. i would have answered ya sooner but im fixing some bugs in my game and ive been very busy wit it. sure i would love if you would make me some maps.....wait concept or actual rmxp maps?

sonic smash down

Years
ok thats fine, your on the team. but i have to fix a few bugs in the game first before i move on wit that stuff.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, your map is too plain. Make it smaller. And your screenshot is too small. After uploaded in imageshack, copy the 'direct link' and paste it inside of
tag. It should work.

sonic smash down

Years
if your talkin about the gym omega. thats as small as it goes lolz but ir your talking about the cave then trust me thats goin to be fixed. its just for the first demo. all the maps will be reworked on. gotcha man ill do it for my next screenies.

Last edited:

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
ok for teh region map what do u want it to look like?
and what style?
and also where do the places go ^_^
easiest thing is to send me a picture of a sketch or drawing of your map ^_^

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Hey Sonic Smash Down!
Im POKEM4NlAC! I kno im new but i pretty good at mapping.
I can do concept or the real thing...even both if u want me to.
Just pm me i guess ^^

sonic smash down

Years
I accept both of yall welcome to the team but i did post a message on your profile POKEM and as a little extra here is a screenie of the rival chris:
rivalchrisscreenie1rc2.png
funny part is i just lost to him, battle and overworld sprites of him done by shinylugia249, thankz dud.
and thankz omega it worked

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Looks good but you could make the screenshots smaller by making the screen size smaller in the options. By doing this you have more room to add more screenshots and a better explenation.

sonic smash down

Years
gotcha ill fix it up on the next update i was just showin everyone your sprite, and thank you by the way.
and trust me the battlin graphics will be fixed up big time.

sonic smash down

Years
INTRODUCING THE RANGER BASES.
Ok, these houses will be set thoughout the region by difficult spots to get to. The main ranger there will always be able to heal your pokemon whenever you feel like it. its pretty much a pokemon center without a pokemon center around. here is a couple.
pics of the first ranger base:
rangerbasepiciw1.png

rangerbasepic2mj1.png

rangerbasepic3zt6.png

so if you're ever in trouble or one of your pokemon are seriously injured, stop by one of these basses and im sure the officer ranger would be glad to help you out. and there is a possibility i might be adding minigames in these bases.
The next update will be me in the Goldrock city gym versing Jalen

Last edited:

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Hey sonic,
I don't mean to be mean, but your buildings are a bit plain...
After i finish mapping the route, i could help you map some houses too.
Also, do you have anything else for me to map, cuz i gonna be done wit the route by Tuesday...at most.
So far, ur game looks good, keep it up ^^

sonic smash down

Years
I know they are a bit plain man. but everything will be remapped when i get further in the project so it looks alot better. but thankz

« Extraho »

Cookies, anybody? :3
Years
Whats up ...... I know why your here. I have the pokemon over there ready to go.
Gary is a professor right? He is experienced right?
Then...It'll be little improper as per me if he said "Whats up...".

The sprites are commendable (BRAVO!) and most of the game is nice. New features look pretty promising to me though I feel you should get someone to proof read the game to make it more professional but if O.G. (I just am to lazy to spell his name lol) is helping you out then you needn't have any worries. ^_^ I would like you to keep up updated with the story line or at least the main plot.

Can someone please give me a list of all the fake pokemon games here, I know shiny gold and this one.
Something makes me feel he's not yet finalized all the fake pokemon going to be used.
But Solon is one of them.

Another suggestion is that you try from "NOT USING CAPS LOCK SO MUCH PLEASE."

sonic smash down

Years
thankz for the critizism u two.

Theron, I know the graphics are like that and trust me I will be fixing them up big time when i get far enough in the game. all the maps will be redone to look more professional. (im actually redoing the gym right now to have some kinda maze in it, but im not spilling that till the next update)

Extraho (srry if i spelled the name wrong).-that story on the first page is a bit messed up from wat i have in the game,dont worry about that.
yea I would like to thank Omega and shinylugia for that. they've been a big help to the project.
yes the dex isnt complete and i wont be showin anymore of the fakemon till i get this thread up to the showcase section. then ill make a pokedex section of the first page. and sorry bout the caps locks.

again thankz for the comments u two. *goes back to fix more mistakes in the game*
yeah for 200th post.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
well actually shinylugia's been redoing my regional map since i had it to small when i did it in paint. (man i suck at spriting, just tried doing a new pokemon in sprite form and it stinks *sigh*)and SSD is wat everyone calls me on every other forum, its kinda my nickname so im definitly okay wit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back