• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
umm doubt that will happen first. i should be able to update on the first gym though. if omega shows up tommorrow.

sonic smash down

Years
Hey yall im sorry i havent been able to update on Jalen yet cause i still have to get in touch with omega beforehand but just to let yall know i have been touching up on the maps a little bit. so they look alot better. ill be able to show you some later.

sonic smash down

Years
hey everyone im just here to tell yall ill be able to update on Jalen and his gym late tommorrow. i think you'll like with wat i have in store for him.

sonic smash down

Years
ok as i promised its update time for solar/lunar versions. Jalen's gym.and now some screens from it:
jalenscreeniesrz2.png

there are two mazes ya have to get threw in the gym to pass on the leader's room because there is a special rock that needs to jems (one found in each maze) to disappear (its blocking the entrance to gym leader's room.

the first screenie is the first maze. WOAH pushing a boulder without strength. (well its not that hard actually but at the end it keeps freezing up. and ive been tryin to fix that.)
and then the picture to the side of it is a rock maze. (both of which is not that hard to figure out.)

the third screenshot shows what you need to get past that rock blocking the gym leaders room and the fourth shows Jalen's sprite in his own gym. the fifth i was just testing something and decided to post it. and as a special (that im only goin to do once) show you the last pokemon for Jalen's team, RIDGEASUAR (thankz to omega, actually had a better name but i could only have ten characters). (in total he has three). and in case ya havent figured it out yet i havent got his battle sprite just yet.

Thats the update for now yall stay tuned for more.

Atomic Reactor

your maps seem a tad bit bare. you may wanna work on your mapping.
Other then that your projects seems alright.
idk why you wanna make 2 games though instead of 1.

sonic smash down

Years
thankz man. yea ryushin gave me the idea for it and omega yet again made an asome scratch sprite for it. and yes AR i know some of my maps are off. but i made a list of wat i have to do with them before i continue on in the story. so yea im aware of my mapping skillz need improvement and thankz for the comments you two

sonic smash down

Years
I wanted to update to show yall wat ive been doing all day and am still doing. thanks to the cristism of AR and sl. XD. but anyways here is a new screeny of the hp bar looks like. i realize the sizing is wrong and the actual bar is a mistake but im fixing that now.
battlescreenie2dl0.png

Atomic Reactor

why would you post something that still needs editing?
why not wait till its complete?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I wanted to update to show yall wat ive been doing all day and am still doing. thanks to the cristism of AR and sl. XD. but anyways here is a new screeny of the hp bar looks like. i realize the sizing is wrong and the actual bar is a mistake but im fixing that now.
battlescreenie2dl0.png
lol looks good man now I want to catch a NEOGOAT!

sonic smash down

Years
AR. i dont know but i have edited it. and here it is.
battlescreenie2lw5.png
but there is something that irritates me just a little bit. at the player's box there are black line pixels out of place. and i checked the image and its completely stait im trying to get rid of it but i think it just has something to do with the game. (and yes the hp thing is something i wont fix for a while mostly because there is something that im adding to the game. its really important so im workin on it right now. but im not giving anything away on it.)
and thankz for the comment PokemonOI. i would have already caught one. if it had a backsprite and wouldnt mess up the game in battle.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I love the hp boxes! Just change the text color to white.
Neogoat looks weird (you resized it wrong). Just take the original one omegagroudon gave you and resize it by 200*200 in paint.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
Nice ssd. ^_^
purple a
the fight, bag etc. box looks strange
not a very good re-colour ^_^
and whats with the little cut bit (the health numbers)
maybe ssd you should make it bigger

sonic smash down

Years
red garados: I kinda figured it was teh hp numbers. but im goin to see if i can code that to show up somewhere else in the box instead of below it. and yea i should probally change the fight box.
sl: yea i resized neogoat. a little so it looks more like its size.
thankz for the comments you two. the next update will be based on the ancient ruins. and if i can fix those problems with the boxes by then it will include that also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back