• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Awesome's Trade Station

TheAwesomeUserName

Zombie Survivalist Expert
Years
Awesome's Trade Station (Closed)

Awesome's Trade Station

I'm a bit new to the forums, so sorry if my shop is a little...bland. -_-​

Closed​

Rules:

No Fighting
No Bashing
Please don't trade hacked Pokemon
Forum Rules are my rules
Have Fun XD
More Rules may be created in the near future

My Pokemon (That are up for trade right now)

Closed due to lack of 5th gen gaming...sorry guys.
Will put up a 6th gen shop.

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Awesome first post!! Hey Awesomeusername!! ^_^ Awesome shop is your awesome Arceus the Dream World one or where did it come from? Thanks keep up the awesome work ;)

TheAwesomeUserName

Years
Awesome first post!! Hey Awesomeusername!! ^_^ Awesome shop is your awesome Arceus the Dream World one or where did it come from? Thanks keep up the awesome work ;)
LOL, thanks! The Arceus is an event pokemon of my friends, and he gave it to me since he doesn't play pokemon anymore, so since I already have an Arceus I decided to put it up for trade. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
It appears to be either a TRU or a Michina one, which one is it? Also what is it's nature? I might be interested.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Like Tabor, I am also interested in your event arceus. I've recently rounded up all of my event pokemon and started collecting new ones. In return for the arceus you posses, I can offer another random event pokemon that you don't have on your trade thread list. Would that suffice? Please, do let me know and also have a great day!!

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Well I would be interested two then ^_^ wanna check out my thread and see what you'd like for it? theres a link to it in my signature ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAwesomeUserName

Years
It appears to be either a TRU or a Michina one, which one is it? Also what is it's nature? I might be interested.
This one's nature is Bold.

Like Tabor, I am also interested in your event arceus. I've recently rounded up all of my event pokemon and started collecting new ones. In return for the arceus you posses, I can offer another random event pokemon that you don't have on your trade thread list. Would that suffice? Please, do let me know and also have a great day!!
That would be great! Thanks! And you have a great day yourself. :)

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
This one's nature is Bold.

That would be great! Thanks! And you have a great day yourself. :)

Ok, just let me know when you'd like to trade. I'll be online for a while so you can either reply to me here about when you want to, or just shoot me a PM. We'll work out the details then. I can see you're quite busy with Tabor lol ^__^

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I don't have a Bold TRU Arceus, check out my thread in my signature and see if there is any thing you'd be interested in.

Years
Hi there! I'm interested in your Snorlax. I have quite a few pokes i'm willing to trade but i currently have a heap of Pichu's w/Lightning rod and volt tackle if you're interested? I'm breeding for a shiny so i can get a particular nature if you want?

TheAwesomeUserName

Years
Message to all,

Sorry I haven't been online and taking care of this thread. I am so sorry and I love you all. I will try to be a better owner in the near future.

From your loving friend, Awesome​

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
Good day to you, TheAwesomeUserName. I am also pretty new to the forums, so I was wondering what you'll take for that Liepard?

I'll also trade for the Shuckle, but only if it's female. I've been looking for a Shuckle to breed with.

I have excessive quantities of rare Pokemon and level one Pokemon, and can breed many more for you, if that's what you want.

I say verily unto thee,
KEEP CALM AND PLAY POKEMON

*~Maelstrom~*

TheAwesomeUserName

Years
So sorry I couldn't get to you sooner Chipmunk. The Shuckle is indeed female. If you happen to have a Pulse and or a Minum that would be great, if you don't have either of them I will still gladly give you the pokemon you requested anyways.

Back