• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Arena Club

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Well, here it goes.

This is a club where you sign up and tell us the 6 pokemon you would like to have. You can talk about em here, give tips on fighting, and so on. Then: what else? Fight!

Very soon i will be posting, in the RP thing, the Battle Arena where people from this club can fight with the pokemon thye sighned up with. The more you win, the more points you get. The more points, the...erm... cooler you are and the higher your stats go.

Ill be acting as a reff, to make sure things go fair.

Ta-ra and good luck to all! Ill be updating the rankings below when this starts.

RANKS ARE UP! CHECK EM OUT!
Beginner 0-2: The newcomers to the Arena, and the people who ither cant exsell past the point or are just starting off
Interdimate 3-5: Newcomers, yet beggining to show promise and skill
Expert 6-13: The exspert of RPing, and ones who exell, but not to the greatest degree
Advanced 14-19: Above exspert, these are the people who chalange for the rank of master
Master 20-26: A difficult possition to obtain, but is the most famous of all the positions
Dragon Master 27-34: A level above master, legeand has it that these people can train Dragons with little effort
Mystical Master 35+: The greatest of the greatest, the best RPers out there, and the hardest to face
Legondary Master 35+ and the highest:The greaster RPer of PC, and the highest title in the arena

Current Winnings and Rankings:

Rayquaza Champion: Wins: 0 Losses: 1 Rank: Begginer
-----Data: All six of this trainer pokemon are of the Dragon type, making him a very chalenging opponent. As you can see by his record, he hast won yet, but judging by his team, it will not stay that way. He is the original member of the Battle Arena Club.

*Spike Razor: Wins: 1 Losses: 0 Rank: Begginer
-----Data: Spike Razor is not to be underestimated. With his mix of the elements and a few dragons too boot, he is not to be taken lightly. If his skills as an RPer are eqivelent to his choice of Pokemon, then i have some words of wisdom. Watch out.

Phantom Angel: Wins: 0 Losses: 1 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: A more exsperienced member of PC than that of most members, his knolage of pokemon shall help him win. With a rounded choice of pokemon, he should prove to be a great fighter. Shall his stats prove against my predictions? All i know is, this is one Angel that no man would like to face.

The King of Water Pokemon: Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: His name says it all: he exceeds in, but is not limited too, water pokemon battles. Truely a King of his kind, he mixes his pokemon with all the elements: a solid force not to be taken lightly. Although rather new to PC, he shall have trouble conquring the old veterans of it. Will this king be the one to conqure all? Only time will tell!

Bubblexgum: Wins: 0 Losses:0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: With a starting pokemon of Richu and a combination of all types, this is one trainer who should not be underestimated. Unfortunatly a newbie, this could prove to problemiatic when facing the old RPers of PC. However, Bubblexgum is one trainer who is know for getting her opponents into 'stick situations'. (Get it? Sticky? Bubblegum?)

*Dragon Master: Wins: 1 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: His name says it all. Dragon Master, the Master of Dragons. He comes from the other RP club, the Dragon Masters club, where he is the commander: no title to be taken lightly. He is the second in command here at Battle Arena. Hope you brought some Ice Pokemon along with you, cuz if not, goodbye.

Charizard ma: Wins: 0 Losses: 1 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: His names tells us one thing: a liking of the orange dragon. His first pokemon happens to be that dragon, and his best. The rest of his pokemon are well rounded and contain all the elements. Shall his dragonite prove worthy in the Arena?! Will his stats reflect my predictions or will the verterans take him down? Only time will tell!!!

*Pokemaster10000 : Wins: 1 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: With two dragons and other well rounded pokemon, this master will not be an easy defeat. Is this truly the world's Future Top Trainer? Will his newness to PC pull down is stats? Will his skills as an RPer prove otherwise? These questions will be answered with beams and fists in the ARENA!

tmbjr: Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: A verteran of PC and a moderater, truly his exsperience will pull him through! With his famous and ever trust crowbat at his side, and a group of rounded pokemon, will his RPer skills match up to his skills at a PCer? I think not. Look out: tmbjr and his crobat are a famous pair around PC; not one you would wana mess with.

Tauren: Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: Rather new, and rather unexspereienced, Tauren seems to be defing all odds by facing the older RPers of PC. Yet all champions were once underdogs. With a handfull of the chosen best and well trained pokemon, he could make it to the top. Will the underdog end up on top! Wait and see!

Albatrosstrevelyan: Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Rank: Beginer
-----Data: This trainer has a rather different strategy than the other trainers in the arena. While they use pokemon with pure power and strenght, he uses more loyal, well trained, yet seemingly weaker pokemon, such as horsea. However, dont be fooled, for he shows enormous potental as a trainer. Although he wont get many fans quick because no one knows how to say his name to cheer it, he will not be left in the dust, for sure.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Okay i will join your club as the first member

1.Rayquaza
2.Groudon
3.Flygon
4.Salamence
5.Charizard
6.Dragonite
I can only put five pics but theres my team.

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Sound fun.

EDITED : I have changed out 2 of my pokemon.
Tyranitar -> Snorlax
Dragonite -> Jolteon

Pokemon:
1.Snorlax
2.Jolteon
3.Metagross
4.Charizard
5.Feraligatr
6.Sceptile

Last edited:

bubblexgum

RaIcHu RoXx!
Years
Erm....this is really embarrassing, but where do you go to for this thing?? Like I meen for the Arena or wutever... Sorry, I dont really know anything! :embarrass
*crawls in a hole*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Cool, I'll join also.

Pokemon
-Dragonite
-Swampert
-Medicham
-Gyarados
-Salemence