• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caught in the act.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I honestly can't think of anything too serious. I'm not a troublemaker. The only thing I can think of is when I was caught smoking outside on school property by my teacher. Lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've been caught reading by torchlight in my room after bed time lol. That's about the worst thing, I was never really rebellious.

I wish I'd been caught doing something interesting like masturbating or having sex. It would mean I've had some sort of life :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I was caught with my diary -- filled with insecurities, swear words, and insults to my least favorite teacher -- by my least favorite teacher herself, in October 2012.

Guy

just a guy
Years
There was this one time when I was about nine years old and I kept prank calling the police. Little did I know at that age that they could track your phone call and pinpoint where it came from. So after about three calls, the police came knocking on my door.

...I ended up blaming my sister and got away with it.

The first time I was caught in the act though, or so I thought, was in the sixth grade when I forged my mom's signature. It was on a math test that I had failed and my teacher wanted it signed by a parent and returned to her. I freaked because I never failed anything before and I did not want my parents seeing it. So, I forged my mom's signature and returned it. Then, later that day while I was in line for lunch, my teacher passed by and asked me, "Did you really show your parents that test?" Thinking I was busted, I started confessing. Lucky for me, when I looked up she had already walked away. Phew!

Then there was this time in the eighth grade where I was caught for real this time. I cheated on an AR test with a bunch of other kids. How'd we all get caught? The library had one copy of the book we all cheated on. So for us to have taken an AR test on the same book so closely timed together was almost unlikely to happen. When the librarian or whoever kept track of the AR test scores noticed this fluke in the system, all the kids involved, myself included, were questioned. I confessed and ended up getting three days ISS (In-School Suspension).

Thinking back, I can't help but think how stupid I was each time. Never did I repeat either of these crimes again though! I learned my lesson and now I'm a good boy. n__n

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Growing up I was quite the prankster, so I got in trouble many times. While I was good at being sneaky, but I did pranks so often I was gaurenteed to get caught frequently, although it was 10% of the time.

The worst one I can think of was during 5th grade, mostly due to my punishment. You know those carts with the giant rolls of construction paper? Normally ours was in the teacher's lounge, but that day I was coming back to class and saw it near the stairs. Since the halls were clear I thought I could throw one of the rolls of construction paper over the side of the railing. As soon as it went down I bolted to my class. When my teacher disregarded the loud noise from below I thought I had succeded. Five minutes later the principle shows up... She decided to unroll the paper and make me roll it back up one step at a time. I am so glad I disregarded the idea of throwing the whole cart.

Years
My mom goes through all of my stuff and has not only read all of my diaries that I've kept over the years, she also read some embarrassing stories I tried to write when I was 7.

Years
I often get caught sleeping with the TV on, particularly when I'm waiting for a show I like to come on that's late at night.

It happens almost EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Back